• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pub used smoke to cover up sex acts

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sounds romantic...blowjob in dark and smoky environment.

TO HELP boost its business, a pub in Circular Road set up a "VIP" area in the rear of its premises.

It had five waist-high cubicles and a button-operated smoke machine that hostesses would activate for added privacy when performing oral sex on customers at $220 per session, drinks included.

Also, Filipinas hired on work permits by the Kenneth Hideout pub as entertainers would provide sex. Such $300, two-hour sessions were carried out elsewhere.

The women were paid basic salaries, and commissions based on the drinks and sexual services sold. But they would have to settle debts owed to the pub before being entitled to their earnings. The debts included expenses incurred in bringing them here from the Philippines.

Kenneth Hideout was eventually shut down following a raid.

Yesterday, four people were handed jail terms ranging from one to seven months for various offences - under the Women's Charter - which they committed between June 2010 and June 2012.

The four are former pub owner Chan Lye Hua, 56; managers Alan Sin Chee Chew, 50, and Tan Peng Soon, 58; and cashier Nurfarhana Jailan, 24.

In sentencing them, a community court considered the roles each had played. It noted that they had played important roles in what had been an "extensive" operation.

Pleading for leniency, their lawyer, Gurdaib Singh, said they were remorseful and had no similar convictions previously.

The pub was set up in 2008 by Chan. He introduced the hostesses two months after the pub's opening to boost its poor earnings.

In June 2010, he asked Sin, a friend who had helped with the business from the start, to help manage the pub. The duo, who were given seven and five months' jail, respectively, took turns to arrange for the Filipinas to come here. Chan would brief them on what they had to do at work.

Tan was employed in April 2012. Besides preparing a daily sales report, his involvement included suggesting setting up the VIP area to give added privacy to customers wanting oral sex. Tan was jailed for two months.

Nurfarhana joined as a barmaid in 2010. In April 2012, she became the cashier and would key in the transactions. She was jailed for a month.

The court heard that Chan would take half of the hostesses' earnings from prostitution, from which he would pay the trio.

The maximum penalty for living on a prostitute's earnings is a five-year jail term and $10,000 in fines.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Entrepreneur punished for being innovative.

Nothing innovative. It is a common practice in all "lup sar" bars in sinkapoo for donkey years. It is still going on, only this unlucky one kena caught. Now you know why whores from pinoy land love to come to sinkapoo. It is good money for bj and good living. Only papo sees them as foreign talent.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
..In June 2010, he asked Sin, a friend who had helped with the business from the start, to help manage the pub. The duo, who were given seven and five months' jail, respectively, took turns to arrange for the Filipinas to come here. Chan would brief them on what they had to do at work.

Were the whores deported for illegal working in the premises or for prostitution? Punishing the management without deporting the pinoy whores is not effective punishment. It might be a waste of time to deport these whores because they can always obtain another forged passport in pinoy land and re-enter sinkapoo.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have automate all the way. Have a automated cock sucker. In the dark, u can't tell the difference!!

also innovative but as with all things automated, one may end up with a dish of mashed or shredded sausage to go with the 2 eggs....anyway, these guys must be saf-trained, as whenever in doubt or if there's a need to camouflage or act under cover, just throw smoke :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
blow job? with aircon or without aircon. With aircon means they take hacks while blowing.

A place I know was so dark, the girl i had got only on leg. I don't even know what she looked like.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Were the whores deported for illegal working in the premises or for prostitution? Punishing the management without deporting the pinoy whores is not effective punishment. It might be a waste of time to deport these whores because they can always obtain another forged passport in pinoy land and re-enter sinkapoo.

Depends on the purpose of having fines?

If the purpose is to make more $ then you go after the bosses:wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
blow job? with aircon or without aircon. With aircon means they take hacks while blowing.

A place I know was so dark, the girl i had got only on leg. I don't even know what she looked like.

looks don't matter here but maybe she had to service your third leg to make up for the missing leg :confused:

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks don't matter here but maybe she had to service your third leg to make up for the missing leg :confused:

After the smoke came on she may have swapped places with a guy who gave the blowjob. So it may have been a win win win situation for all.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i only been to one the pubs in geylang last year, a lot of viet hostesses, my friend brought me there. i didn't hanky panky...:o

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Hideout was a small dance club opened by a local Indian ex cop called Kenneth... they used to have decent local DJs to play on some nights. When I saw Kenneth Hideout relocate to Circular road filled with pinoy whores, I thought to myself "that's the end leow".

Obigood for being raided!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boat quay used to be more happening compared to clarke quay now it's turned into a shit hole.

Agree. Boat quay was my stomping ground since Buzz was the hottest pick up joint for local girls in banking. Good times..

Then I noticed it all changed around 2010 when lup sup pinoy whore bars started opening at Circular road. I couldn't even walk to Archipelago without those fucking whores trying to stop and blow me. Fucking disgusting shithole that place has become.