• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psy's new hit... what do you think?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ASO_zypdnsQ?list=PLEC422D53B7588DC7" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is this better than gangnam style..??

btw, if you are an old fart who is half dead already, this isn't the type for you.. just drop dead.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will strive to be a multi-millionaire and hire Korean strippers to keep me company everyday

Korean babes are the hottest, plastic surgery or not i don't care

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat you are disgusting. Don't hide it we all know Psy's groin gyration turn you on.
On a separate note Michael Jackson's estate should sue Psy for copying his moves.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
love it....
he will be laughing double all the way to the bank if this also because a massive hit..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i feel that the video theme has no taste... which such a catchy tunes, he should make the video theme cooler. the theme about make a prank on women is low taste, especially their taste of prank.. pretty low class and korea-kie.

Last edited:

TommyThayer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like Oppa Gangnam Style, this one will have copycats so u will need ah peks... and sexy girls (or fat ones to make it funny) that are willing to gyrate their bodies while standing over men who are upskirt peeping toms.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is this better than gangnam style..??

btw, if you are an old fart who is half dead already, this isn't the type for you.. just drop dead.

Yes. I'm an old fart. Grew up during a time when things were real, not virtual. And I just don't get into this or that gangnam crap. No skill, no talent, no cool moves. Don't know how the fuck people can be entertained by such stupidity. Must be stupid people.

Cheers!