• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psychologist confirmed what I said the stories that they create of you is a revelation of themselves and not you

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_9453.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your @k1976 Hakka mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised bastard hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin. Your Hakka mother and famous Hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew are the agent g that you said provide special service to men have sex and give birth for married man hahahaha 真够贱!
IMG_9343.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your @k1976 Hakka mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised bastard hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin. Your Hakka mother and famous Hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew are the agent g that you said provide special service to men have sex and give birth for married man hahahaha 真够贱!View attachment 200530
Not once but pop pop pop four times to win married man special char bor service indeed. Everything that people accused me is always what they and their cheap women are themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ish she our inhouse Holey Maiden 剩姑婆,金??
Pui your @k1976 Hakka mother phua cb gave birth no teach raised bastard hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin hokkien virgin with annulled marriage. Your Hakka mother and famous Hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew are the holeu maiden fake virgin whore agent g that you said provide special service to men have sex and give birth for married man hahahaha 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leemember Holely Veergin that cannot find Hole?
Hey hakka Cantonese criminal bully dog your mother is the sex worker that cannot find hole. When are you going to swear if I am a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage you die a violent death? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey hakka Cantonese criminal bully dog your mother is the sex worker that cannot find hole. When are you going to swear if I am a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage you die a violent death? Pui!
As usual hakka Cantonese criminal bully dog @k1976 dare not swear. You think you are the expert you know me? Swear for it. Remember what you said yourself 你的身体很诚实your liar evil coward bully mouth dare not swear. Again proving whatever you dogs sons of chickens said of others is a reflection of what you are yourself. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
夜场小姐 actually very pitiful. Not all are materialistic. but over time in their jobs, they become so.
You Cantonese dog son of chicken are so fake. On one persecuting me hokkien virgin as chicken while on the other hand pretending to be kind say chicken are poor thing. As usual everything you accused me is what you are: LATEST FAKE KINDNESS Pui!