• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psychic octopus predicts Spain will beat Holland and Germany will beat Uruguay

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wont predict in Euro 12 anymore, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
u cud b rite! ...

wikianswer says dat n octopus has a lifespan of oni 3 yrs or so ...

mayb ah paul wil b 2 o by den ... mayb ah paul wil pass his skills 2 his disciples ...

gerard126333

Alfrescian
Loyal
u cud b rite! ...

mayb ah paul wil b 2 o by den ... mayb ah paul wil pass his skills 2 his disciples ...

But Ah Paul can have sex with a female octopus and, pass the skills to his offsprings... :biggrin:

D

Dodomeki

u cud b rite! ...

Sad........

Friday's prediction is expected to be the last for Paul, who in octopus terms is a pensioner, at the grand old age of two-and-a-half. Octopuses generally live three years at the latest. -- AFP

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I trust Paul more than Mani not because Mani is totally not reliable, but it's just that I dun trust Mani's owner. I saw the clip of Mani choosing Holland over Spain. The owner was behaving very fishy. He did not put Holland's card straight but slanted and kept adjusting it while waiting for Mani to come out. It could be a hidden signal for Mani to pick Holland's card. In gambling, all hands should be off table once the dice is rolled. When I think further, I got a feeling Mani's owner himself placed huge bets for Spain to win but to increase his payout odds, he let Mani select Holland to make those undecided betters to place their bets on Holland. A very simple yet dirty ploy, dun fall for it.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I trust Paul more than Mani not because Mani is totally not reliable, but it's just that I dun trust Mani's owner. I saw the clip of Mani choosing Holland over Spain. The owner was behaving very fishy. He did not put Holland's card straight but slanted and kept adjusting it while waiting for Mani to come out. It could be a hidden signal for Mani to pick Holland's card. In gambling, all hands should be off table once the dice is rolled. When I think further, I got a feeling Mani's owner himself placed huge bets for Spain to win but to increase his payout odds, he let Mani select Holland to make those undecided betters to place their bets on Holland. A very simple yet dirty ploy, dun fall for it.

Anything is possible when come to gambling in asia:wink:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Hope Ah Paul can produce a beautiful offspring,hope the owner take him on a world tour he deserve for lighting up this quite boring 2010 world cup:smile:

ice-man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Octopuses are highly intelligent, probably the most intelligent of all invertebrates.

~~ Wikipedia

Dunno why. When I look at Paul in all the photos here, I kinda feel sad for him. A cute sotong kanna force by people to become fortune teller. :(

I definitely want Spain to win as my money is with them.

Ah Paul has reached his peak. Lifespan max 3 yrs. Sad. When I first see him, immediately got an affectionate feel for him.

You right. He should have sex with some female octopus so his offspring can bring us more accurate predictions. :o

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u cud b rite! ...

Since Paul so popular. Sure there will be clone and DNA is collect before Ah Paul die.:smile: