• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psi 158. Haze is back. Free cigarette smoke. Happy Sunday!!!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
VYoeY0k.png

sgp_blackout

Alfrescian
Loyal
I trust my eyes.

Around 2~3pm it looked crappy in the sky and the HDB flats few hundred meters away from my windows were blur. Sky was gray. Afterwards got rain. I canceled my plan to go out. Swearing Indonesia and spitting.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I trust my eyes.

Around 2~3pm it looked crappy in the sky and the HDB flats few hundred meters away from my windows were blur. Sky was gray. Afterwards got rain. I canceled my plan to go out. Swearing Indonesia and spitting.
Maybe some sperm got caught in your eyes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't spread fake news.Later John Tan will activate the ISD to investigate the culprit.

I've informed the relevant authorities to investigate micromachine for spreading fake news. I hope he gets his nipples twisted off and his anus sodomized by the most notorious sodomizer in jiuhu.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
you do not fucking scare me johnnie the faggot. I was merely sharing from another forum to generate awareness

http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-Psi-158-Haze-is-back-Free-cigarette-smoke-Happy-Sunday

want to catch go catch the original motherfucker valueinvestor who wrote it.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've informed the relevant authorities to investigate micromachine for spreading fake news. I hope he gets his nipples twisted off and his anus sodomized by the most notorious sodomizer in jiuhu.

diam diam lah fucking noisy I thought you got arrested in orchard rd for throwing stool at ex gf who dumped you?