• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pse tell me what new logo is this on my Galaxy top Status bar? Thanks

Slim_10_Sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20180102_172251.jpg

Left mist logo a crescent with plus sign in center.

I had not seen this before, appears after software update. Android 7.

Checking online found no answer.

Si Mi logo huh?

2018 new item ah?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
android os, google (data mining) apps software, samsung software, android apps have been doing this so called "background data" transfer between clients and servers with or without your permission and knowledge 24 by 7 that eventually this "data saver" feature is required on the mobile. otherwise you wake up the next morning and your (android) mobile gets drained 69% of battery life and your data usage surges by 69%.

Slim_10_Sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
android os, google (data mining) apps software, samsung software, android apps have been doing this so called "background data" transfer between clients and servers with or without your permission and knowledge 24 by 7 that eventually this "data saver" feature is required on the mobile. otherwise you wake up the next morning and your (android) mobile gets drained 69% of battery life and your data usage surges by 69%.

This is not too bad if not roaming.

I kenna from CB Celcom (Najib) Roaming $20+ while in Punggol Point beach only.

Did not travel out so did not expect to get roaming, but be careful, Najib side is no the only one, at East Coast Park Seefood Center got data roaming to Batam also!

Son of a gun these robbers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did not travel out so did not expect to get roaming, but be careful, Najib side is no the only one, at East Coast Park Seefood Center got data roaming to Batam also!

indon and malaysian operators need to down tilt their antennas and turn down their power by international rules. data roaming charges can be painful.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Why don't you simply turn off auto roaming you twit. :rolleyes: