• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PSE shoot the Ah Negs for this! Always PEST!

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
2019-02-1419-29-401539.jpg

https://ibb.co/dmfcQ2Q

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree that if it's an ah neh (not ah neg) who stole the motor of this lawn mower, he ought to be shot or hung from the nearest towgay tree :frown:

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree that if it's an ah neh (not ah neg) who stole the motor of this lawn mower, he ought to be shot or hung from the nearest towgay tree :frown:

That's right Chow Ah Nehs, own shopping cart can not buy, must abuse and exploit like this, and cause nuisance, extremely bastard selfish CCB. Ought to get shot dead!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, I have seen sinkees bringing home the FARCEPRICE shopping cart, maybe they love NTUC so much & it maybe a collector's item. Pinoy's I have seen bringing it home too.

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal

I say that the PAP these days brought in the WRONG TYPE OF AH NEHs. The Original Ah Nehs I know don't use CUNT shopping carts! Only the BASTARD Ah Nehs got brought into Singapore these days.

When I was kid, I was very happy to see Ah Nehs come by our estate because they sell food, and when I saw them coming I will demand my family to give me change to run out to buy Ah Neh food. They have no hawker carts like the Chinese hawkers.

They sell Putu-Maniam, Curry Puffs, and things that I can no longer remember.

Chinese hawkers will sell Kok-Kok-Mee Fried Kway Teow etc on carts.

Chinese Hawker cart

Ah Neh Hawkers

My conclusion is Ah Nehs should carry their shoppings on their fucking head like their grandpa grandma used to do! Stop fucking around with shopping carts, idiots!