• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PSA: STOP USING YOUR HAND FOR TEMPERATURE SCANS!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/2jtpqqpn

IMG20210220174107.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody gives a shit. Most carriers are asymptomatic, i.e. no symptoms, no fever.

Just going through the motions to placate the PAP technocrats and those kiasi paranoid cunts, like that Starbucks employee who sprayed disinfectant on a customer's face.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what happen when no one give a shit. They also LL. When people don't contribute their energy to their authority, the "all so powerful" authority can't do anything about it.

People are the power, not the authority. Authority can only has as much power as the people WILLING give them. Authority can manipulate the people into giving them power using fear and bulldoze you with their "IRON" fist. But with personal empowerment, well-informed ( critical thinking) and self-authority of the people, the authority can't do anything.

The Authority can only has as much power as you are WILLING to give them. very much like a parasite. a parasite without the host will die.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN those ntuc forehead measurement is many leegree below the actual KNN my uncle always get 36.4 only KNN means actual abt 36.9 onwards is the leeal 37.5 fever KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most accurate temperature measurement is with a thermometer probing the anus.

Alternatively, use the armpit. According to my experience, TCM sinsehs used a 'tape' thermometer on your forehead, while GP doctors at clinics either put a thermometer in your mouth, or asked you to 'kiap' a thermometer under your armpit. The trend of using ear or head scan electronic thermometers began at the turn of the millennium.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody gives a shit. Most carriers are asymptomatic, i.e. no symptoms, no fever.

Just going through the motions to placate the PAP technocrats and those kiasi paranoid cunts, like that Starbucks employee who sprayed disinfectant on a customer's face.
The scanner is made in china anyway.