• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Prudential policyholders affected by erroneous deductions from bank accounts Read more at https://ww

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ffected-by-erroneous-deductions-from-10275512

Imagine suddenly you have a huge surplus of cash for leverage for few hours. You can do a lot of things, and a lot of things can happen before the money is returned to the affected parties.

Your ability to leverage increased substantially.....

I personally do not think this is a technical error. A huge amount of money can be washed in this fashion as well.

imagine: I have a huge amount of dirty money that cannot see the day. Suddenly a party has the ability to lend me a certain amount of cash with certain interest rate. If i am able to borrow that cash, these dirty money can see daylight again...all I need to do is pay that small interest fee....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u14Woky.png

33397509_1832050280148502_2086769672476164096_n.jpg

33455539_1832050313481832_5297853571344105472_n.jpg

GIRO payment means the merchant can deduct as much as they want from your bank account anytime they want. LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ffected-by-erroneous-deductions-from-10275512

Imagine suddenly you have a huge surplus of cash for leverage for few hours. You can do a lot of things, and a lot of things can happen before the money is returned to the affected parties.

Your ability to leverage increased substantially.....

I personally do not think this is a technical error. A huge amount of money can be washed in this fashion as well.

imagine: I have a huge amount of dirty money that cannot see the day. Suddenly a party has the ability to lend me a certain amount of cash with certain interest rate. If i am able to borrow that cash, these dirty money can see daylight again...all I need to do is pay that small interest fee....
yes, can easily claim it's a "technical error" while within 24 hours can use surge in cashflow to short (international stock) markets in various time zones for a quick buck. the amount made within 24 hours can be way more than the amount they intend to reimburse customers with "interest lost". of course, they will use soothing and reassuring phrases such as "as quickly as possible" and "our bank partner", and "intend to credit...back". most likely it won't be within 24 hours but more than 69 hours as they will come out with stalling statements such as "we need to investigate first before refunding any relevant amount". for sinkies, use giro auto-payments in sg at your risk and peril. there's no limit on how much they can screw you. this is an area where mas can place a cap on auto-withdrawals using giro, e.g. any monthly premium that is beyond $696 should be paid with a different credit mechanism, such as a "soixante neuf" account with a minimum of $6.9k balance meant for big ticket items: mortgage, auto payments, etc.