• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prostitute nuisance at Boat Quay so bad that business partners stay away

zuoom

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait. are they prostitutes? or they are just "free-loaders" for drinks, beer, wine? *probably take a cut from the bar?

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
wait. are they prostitutes? or they are just "free-loaders" for drinks, beer, wine? *probably take a cut from the bar?

Some of them can call one but agree with you, alot of them earn by "vegetable head" (choy tow) drinks ...:eek:

They work for the pubs. Their job is to entice you into the pub and they get their commission from the drinks you buy. You can oso "early work release" them by paying a barfine to the pub. The going rate is 100/2/2 (room & CD not included) :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They work for the pubs. Their job is to entice you into the pub and they get their commission from the drinks you buy. You can oso "early work release" them by paying a barfine to the pub. The going rate is 100/2/2 (room & CD not included) :biggrin:

What's 100/2/2 ??? :confused:

C

Cao Pi

Donch worry, like the balestier one, after this complaint our poodles from anti vice unit will plan an operation.
:biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is not the number of prostitues, but the quality of the prostitues. there.....should have more PRC milktype mei mei.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Filipino prostitutes go for Ang Mo la........

Many white men find exotic and ugly women very attractive..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Closing down soon when lease expires....i know the bosses
Yah, they better fuck off, residents there complaining even 25th floor also can hear their bass, Police called in many time, even MPs there also got involved.

You want to earn money nevermind, dun disturb the residents, dun even want to upgrade the sound proofing system, cheap fuckers :oIo::oIo:

jw5

Loyal
I don't understand how prostitutes can be a nuisance.
They come to you, you ask them how much, they tell you, you shake your head, they walk away.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand how prostitutes can be a nuisance.
They come to you, you ask them how much, they tell you, you shake your head, they walk away.

They will try to grab your arm if you are a good looking guy.

Or if you are a hot chick, they sometimes give you looks. :cool:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, they better fuck off, residents there complaining even 25th floor also can hear their bass, Police called in many time, even MPs there also got involved.

You want to earn money nevermind, dun disturb the residents, dun even want to upgrade the sound proofing system, cheap fuckers :oIo::oIo:

Wow you ate chilli padi today. If you don't live there, then why are you so angry? :cool:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true.
They grab my arm all the time, and I'm an ugly old fart.

Prostitutes are prostitutes

They work for $$$

Looks doesn't matter to them

The shorter the fuck duration, the more $$$ and comfort for them