• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property Feng Shui

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very informative. Can you share with us any floor plan that have these problems on staircase?

Below is a floor plan that has the worst fengshui condition on staircase and storeroom. Stairs at the center of the home can cause a rift or split in the family. Addition to that, when the staircase in the center of the house, there can be a loss of wealth and problems for all residents. Base on the below floor plan, the storeroom also located in the center of the house as this destroy beneficial Qi.

fengshui stairs1.jpg

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is a floor plan that has the worst fengshui condition on staircase and storeroom. Stairs at the center of the home can cause a rift or split in the family. Addition to that, when the staircase in the center of the house, there can be a loss of wealth and problems for all residents. Base on the below floor plan, the storeroom also located in the center of the house as this destroy beneficial Qi.

View attachment 21618

Most 2 storey terrace units and many semi-D layout are quite similar to the floor plan enclosed, with part of the staircase somewhere in the centre of the room.
So, based on this Fengshui expert, the fengshui of this layout is extremely bad and all the residents should be experiencing "loss of wealth and problems for them".
All residents of 2 storey terrace houses and semi-D with such layout , BEWARE!!!!

But this expert still cannot explain the Fengshui effect on the R&F presented to him again and again.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they can't hoot you, they try to psycho and sabo you with fengshui scare tactics.
Then they say that project bad fengshui, see the layout. Not good. This one better. PM me. I not salesman, I just got lobang only to get good units.

z_25-Con-03.jpg

Last edited:

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most 2 storey terrace units and many semi-D layout are quite similar to the floor plan enclosed, with part of the staircase somewhere in the centre of the room.
So, based on this Fengshui expert, the fengshui of this layout is extremely bad and all the residents should be experiencing "loss of wealth and problems for them".
All residents of 2 storey terrace houses and semi-D with such layout , BEWARE!!!!

But this expert still cannot explain the Fengshui effect on the R&F presented to him again and again.

Can you share with us any other floor plan that having a staircase and storeroom at the center of the house? This is the first for me. Really an uncommon floor plan.

hasslehoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you share with us any other floor plan that having a staircase and storeroom at the center of the house? This is the first for me. Really an uncommon floor plan.
If you are new to this, and havent adopted it in your life up to now, I think the question should be, will the absence of Feng Shui be detrimental to your life.

Would adopting some common sense principles be enough. I.e. never buy a house with a road leading up to it, cause if u are unfortunate enough, one fine day a bad driver may drive directly into and crash into your house; don't live in a cluttered house, cause you can trip n have accidents, or act as accelerants/cause fires.

Anyway, I think you shouldn't look at the universe of house layouts, but just concentrate and address the one you are living in. No point to look at other ppls houses, as they will either live happily with it, or if they believe in FS, they will address/combat the so called in auspicious parts.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are new to this, and havent adopted it in your life up to now, I think the question should be, will the absence of Feng Shui be detrimental to your life.

Would adopting some common sense principles be enough. I.e. never buy a house with a road leading up to it, cause if u are unfortunate enough, one fine day a bad driver may drive directly into and crash into your house; don't live in a cluttered house, cause you can trip n have accidents, or act as accelerants/cause fires.

Anyway, I think you shouldn't look at the universe of house layouts, but just concentrate and address the one you are living in. No point to look at other ppls houses, as they will either live happily with it, or if they believe in FS, they will address/combat the so called in auspicious parts.

hi hasslehoff. I am not a 100% feng shui believer but would love to know more about it as reference in my quest in getting a house. When we plan to invest in a property, we try to minimize the bad feng shui elements of it. This will increase your chance of selling it in future.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi hasslehoff. I am not a 100% feng shui believer but would love to know more about it as reference in my quest in getting a house. When we plan to invest in a property, we try to minimize the bad feng shui elements of it. This will increase your chance of selling it in future.

Ask Relaxman. He has all the feng shui information.

Kar Ki Kong, Kar Ki Song

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

Best your consult Relaxman the expert on your Fengshui questions.
However, you must be very careful with his advice because certain thing many people, including professionals, say is bad Fengshui but he'll say its OK, no problem and he argued that different people has different interpretation!
Don't know which famous Fengshui Master he consult but obviously, he does selective Fengshui.
Scroll up you'll see.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Zigzag it's funny how you prefer to listen to Relaxman n not to us seasoned forumers when we warn you not to listen to Relaxman. You even accuse me of stirring up a quarrel with him? It's plain obvious there are so many bros here concerned about you listening blindly to Relaxman fengshui advie. Anyway we cannot stop you from believing who to listen to. If you still insist Relaxman is the one to listen to then we hope we don't have to say We Told You So at the end. Good luck in finding your perfect investment

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Additional Feng Shui Tip on Stairs

Stairs should not end at a door, such as the front door, or face a bedroom door. This creates poison arrows or killing Qi(double that if a mirror reflects the staircase). If a staircase stops at a bedroom door, it can cause energy to drain away from the residents of the bedroom, causing financial and health-related problems related to low energy, such as low thyroid or depression.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Additional Feng Shui Tip on Stairs

Stairs should not end at a door, such as the front door, or face a bedroom door. This creates poison arrows or killing Qi(double that if a mirror reflects the staircase). If a staircase stops at a bedroom door, it can cause energy to drain away from the residents of the bedroom, causing financial and health-related problems related to low energy, such as low thyroid or depression.

Sudah lah. Why don't you answer snowbird fengshui question before copy and paste more things?! Anyone can copy n paste such advice but if u don't know how to defend ur advice better no need to talk crap la. Retire ur useless nick Relaxman. Stop embarassing yourself. Malu only.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zigzag it's funny how you prefer to listen to Relaxman n not to us seasoned forumers when we warn you not to listen to Relaxman. You even accuse me of stirring up a quarrel with him? It's plain obvious there are so many bros here concerned about you listening blindly to Relaxman fengshui advie. Anyway we cannot stop you from believing who to listen to. If you still insist Relaxman is the one to listen to then we hope we don't have to say We Told You So at the end. Good luck in finding your perfect investment

We are all mature enough to make judgement in this forum. Anyway, you sound really angry most of the time. Cool down and peace, bro.

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
We are all mature enough to make judgement in this forum. Anyway, you sound really angry most of the time. Cool down and peace, bro.

Ai yaaa....this fella just a troublemaker. How can he be peaceful when he is mentally unstable?? :biggrin:

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well zigzag if u have a loser like Relaxman who comes to condemn the developer u bought the house from and saying lies can you keep your cool? I am merely teaching this unethical young punk a lesson. I am sure u are matured enough to see that. I may sound angry but I am having fun exposing his lies. Asusman is another of his clone so u can watch out for him too. Have fun in the forum.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only person who is lying is you, vohkster. You still haven't answer my question yet. Please don't hide.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
DINING AREA FENG SHUI TIP

Dining area should not be facing the door of a toilet. This kind of design will not only affect the appetite but also health and welfare of the family members and guest. It will also create health problem. Below is one example of floor plan with such layout.
toilet dining.jpg

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well zigzag if u have a loser like Relaxman who comes to condemn the developer u bought the house from and saying lies can you keep your cool? I am merely teaching this unethical young punk a lesson. I am sure u are matured enough to see that. I may sound angry but I am having fun exposing his lies. Asusman is another of his clone so u can watch out for him too. Have fun in the forum.

Is not good to create enemies in this forum. Discuss in a more civilize way and no need to shout at each other.

ZigZag

Alfrescian
Loyal
DINING AREA FENG SHUI TIP

Dining area should not be facing the door of a toilet. This kind of design will not only affect the appetite but also health and welfare of the family members and guest. It will also create health problem. Below is one example of floor plan with such layout.

Interesting point. I think the door of the toilet in the floor plan need to be closed all time to avoid the bad smell goes into the dining area. Is quite rare to see toilet at ground floor without windows too.