• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

propaganda machine at work!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Bro, can you elaborate? What wedding bells? LSL taking a second wife?

no... i wouldn't be privy to those information... i was looking at the amount of effort geared towards coaxing locals to get married... it's obvious they want more babies... it's just amusing to see how the propaganda is being executed... :biggrin:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
no... i wouldn't be privy to those information... i was looking at the amount of effort geared towards coaxing locals to get married... it's obvious they want more babies... it's just amusing to see how the propaganda is being executed... :biggrin:

Actually its working very well with sex practioners starting at younger age. The only problem is that they are not producing babies but STDs instead....

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh, is that what it was? If all they want are more babies, they could try to set new rules for FTs. All pregnant applicants willing to deliver their babies (males will get preferential treatment) in Singapore and allow them to be recognised as Singa Citizens will get priority in PR approval. Then ban all abortions by local teenagers.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you hear more wedding bells ringing? :biggrin:

the gov is going in the totally wrong direction in trying to boast the population. all they need to do is ban condom like the way they banned chewing gum

you will see our population sky rockets in a matters of months

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when they give a shit about sinkees making babies? They are just saying that URA gonna raise the projected population numbers in half the current time. Nothing to do with sinkees at all.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Oh, is that what it was? If all they want are more babies, they could try to set new rules for FTs. All pregnant applicants willing to deliver their babies (males will get preferential treatment) in Singapore and allow them to be recognised as Singa Citizens will get priority in PR approval. Then ban all abortions by local teenagers.

isn't it plain to see? they want more babies from the locals, nothing more than that.

FTs are getting their PRs faster than before, especially if their spouses are locals, and guess what? their children born in Singapore would automatically add to the population figures. where both parents are PR, it's still a pretty tough call for the Govt. to make.

initially, only children born in Singapore of males citizens and a non-citizen female and children born in Singapore, and/or abroad, of both parents who are citizens automatically become citizens of Singapore. it was later extended to children of female citizens. thus, i wouldn't be surprised that in the near future, the children of PRs would be given this opportunity to become Singapore citizens if they were born here.

it is rather remote that the Govt. would ban teenage abortion, for a good number of reasons, we're still a rather conservative society and the social problems that comes along with teenage pregnancy and single parents and/or young parents would have a lasting impact. you'd think they'll risk it? :p

the baby bonuses, maternity leaves, paternity leaves, ease of acquiring PR-ship and/or Citizenship, you name it.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Since when they give a shit about sinkees making babies? They are just saying that URA gonna raise the projected population numbers in half the current time. Nothing to do with sinkees at all.

of course they care about the population figures! think of the "stop-at-two" campaign in the late 60s thru' 70s, think about the "have-3-or-more-if-you-can" back in the mid 90s, think about how they introduced the baby bonus later around the same time. look at how they increased the baby bonus now. they don't give a shit? in fact they do, too much at times, 'cause i feel high with all that methane :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
the gov is going in the totally wrong direction in trying to boast the population. all they need to do is ban condom like the way they banned chewing gum

you will see our population sky rockets in a matters of months
They should also ban blowjobs and anal sex.
Bet you all the guys will deposit the sperm in the pussies. :smile:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i mean if they are really successful, we wouldn't need more than 1 million FTs right?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak why they nvr say pls get the right guy to produce babies wif good genes, compatible partners in status.

produce tv programs, hold events, spending our money to get on wif the propaganda, make use of the hdb flat plot to make ppl married.
make things easier to get married but difficult to divorce.

i tot the dig m&d is producing many babies?
the govt efforts are not in vain? they shd be happy isnt it?:rolleyes:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, they just need to highlight a legal fact.

Polygamy is punishable by 1 day in prison. After that you can have the second wife.

Poly husbandry got no mention in law though. Fucking sexist this system.