• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof Seagames Fail

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days not many people will bother to go all the way down to the premises to watch all those sea games.
Not even to catch them on tv.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know what is next,NS weekend off recalled to fill spectator stands, school kid ferried to sporting eventa, RC PA running dog open mob for ah ma with free meals to show support. sounds more like PAP election rallies.. MOE sacrifice sinkies students and teachers buried in sabah ,no urgency in the sabah rescue..no scdf dart deployed?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Proof: It is Free Admission now !! Lelong Lelong !! \

Mother of all disasters !!

Me very morning, afternoon and night I watch CNA always reported "tickets sold out", "overwhelming response "etc. You must be another unpatriotic opposition IB trying to discredit Singapore.

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know what is next,NS weekend off recalled to fill spectator stands, school kid ferried to sporting eventa, RC PA running dog open mob for ah ma with free meals to show support. sounds more like PAP election rallies.. MOE sacrifice sinkies students and teachers buried in sabah ,no urgency in the sabah rescue..no scdf dart deployed?

already happened....my friend in SPF had to go watch some of the football games, PA already send its CC people en masse...

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof: It is Free Admission now !! Lelong Lelong !! \

Mother of all disasters !!

reminds me of Bill Clinton giving a paid talk in Caesars Palace,,,,,,,,, I was offered free admission but din go becos my time more precious therre
Bill charges $300k to open his mouth of couple of hours

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to boast the attendance, they should pay the peasants money to watch those games. Free Admission and Food/Drinks and $50 if you stay to the end of the game. that's more like it.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
to boast the attendance, they should pay the peasants money to watch those games. Free Admission and Food/Drinks and $50 if you stay to the end of the game. that's more like it.

SDP up the ante liao. Now cannot give chicken rice. Minimum is Nasi Padang with chicken wing.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok... the dart team will be deployed to watch sea games. now you happy?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me very morning, afternoon and night I watch CNA always reported "tickets sold out", "overwhelming response "etc. You must be another unpatriotic opposition IB trying to discredit Singapore.

Microsoft also had always boasted about how its Windows phones were sold out upon launch. Which amounted to nothing in the grander scheme of things. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at Kallang Wave Mall to grab a quick bite yesterday... it was a total mess! :biggrin:

Plenty of red shirts (supporters or volunteers) prowling the mall's corridors.

There were a couple of traffic marshals deployed along Nicoll Highway, possibly to 'welcome' the VIPs who were due to arrive later.

The police and security personnel (CISCO I presume), all stick in their little groups to chit-chat.

At a quarter to five, an announcer began to tell two groups of people to go up the nearby escalator and make their way to the stadium.

Though I can't be certain, those redshirts gave off a very 'grassrooty' vibe. Some of them and their brats were taking group photos with that retarded lion mascot in the background. :biggrin: