• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[PROOF] CHINESE MOST DISHONEST. JIPUNESE & AMDK LEAST

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Is our Prime Minister dishonest? :eek:
Were all our Prime Ministers dishonest? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Stop spreading fake news You Twit! PAP are always honest, never dishonest. They are honourable, never dishonourable! They are exception to the general rule that Chinks are dishonest!!! :mad::mad::mad::biggrin:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evolution has given us the chinks. Nature sure has a morbid sense of humour. :biggrin:

it seems that chinks may not have evolved from Homo Sapiens but rather Homo Erectus. it might account for the low class behavioral traits of the chinks coming from an older, less evolved species. might actually explain why AM is really AMDK, evolving from superior stock. sapiens have larger brains than erectus.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-china-is-rewriting-the-book-on-human-origins/

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
it seems that chinks may not have evolved from Homo Sapiens but rather Homo Erectus. it might account for the low class behavioral traits of the chinks coming from an older, less evolved species. might actually explain why AM is really AMDK, evolving from superior stock. sapiens have larger brains than erectus.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-china-is-rewriting-the-book-on-human-origins/
Whaaaa really? I meant it as a joke! Looks like we shouldn't laugh at chinks then, but need to show pity. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I guess that's why spamming is in their DNA. Sad but true :biggrin:
:biggrin: :roflmao:
Sad-But-True-Metallica-550x550.png

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It confirms my "general" beliefs once and for all ... :biggrin:

1. Chinese are Thieves.
2. Indians are Rapists.
3. Japanese are Peverts.
4. Vietnamese are Ducks.
5. Koreans are violent
6. Malays are lazy.
7. Thais are Creative.
8. AMDK is the Best.

Burmese? I think they are Bipolar :biggrin:
I dun agreed tat chinese are thieves. m&ds always the ones that steal and rob. I remember when i play street soccer court, alot of chinese valuables lost and stolen by m&ds.
Chinese are manipulators i would say. Esp in doing business or they are in high position in a company. They can fucking good at playing mind games and play politics. That is what i refer chinese is dishonest which i will agreed with that.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun agreed tat chinese are thieves. m&ds always the ones that steal and rob. I remember when i play street soccer court, alot of chinese valuables lost and stolen by m&ds.
Chinese are manipulators i would say. Esp in doing business or they are in high position in a company. They can fucking good at playing mind games and play politics. That is what i refer chinese is dishonest which i will agreed with that.
Chinese PAP meanwhile robbed land from malays. So its legit for malays to hit back on a much smaller scale.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese PAP meanwhile robbed land from malays. So its legit for malays to hit back on a much smaller scale.

The difference is that chink are the smarter 'robbers' while the m&ds are the stupid real naive robbers. That's why i say chink are the best manipulator. That is also one of the reason u see so many ugly chink man with chio bu. No looks but can talk and play mind games. Tat is why chink gals esp sg chink like to play hard to get her. Most businessman is also chink as they can manipulate well and can do sales talk.

If i own a huge co, i also would want a chink to be the ceo and those middle management also chink. m&ds would just be office boy with no criminal record and admin no brain job gals also m&ds. Ah neh would be doing IT. Those smarter ah neh will always know how to prata and those who work under an ah neh will suffer. Ah neh prata and siam chink boss arrow. Those stupid violent m&ds would always kena ask to leave or being manipulated to left the co.