• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Proof ah tiong has degraded SG English.X for watermelon

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
42qZJV3.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this what kids read these days? No wonder they're dumbed down, and further dumbed down by spending too much time on their phones.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Than a complaint should be made to the NLB big shots, cc to pm etc n put on social media . Name and Shame to effect change

I would rather shame NLB for the books it has consciously omitted from its shelves, or that you can only find in the Level 7 reference library.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then X is for what you tell me? Xmas? Xtians? X-rays? :rolleyes:

I never even seen a xylophone before. Xigua I know. :laugh:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought it was a joke... have to rub my eyes and look again... but nope it's a fuckin xigua... at least they didn't do a for ahgua.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a lot of words starting with 'x'... maybe 'xylophone' is too difficult for the dumbass kids of today. :wink: