• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profoto news

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Newsletter

No.2 2018

From dawn to dusk

Creating great light for every occasion

Shooting in the great outdoors isn't as easy as you might imagine, and it's particularly tricky in harsh midday sunlight. However, there is a way to ensure that light is on your side no matter what time of day it is. A way to create balanced light in ever-changing conditions. A way to focus on the subject in front of the camera rather than fiddling with the settings behind the camera to find the right exposure – because it's all taken care of for you.

Join Michelle Turner as she embraces the beauty of TTL and HSS to create some passionate family portraits.

Read story

md_220124.jpg

Profoto Academy

md_224155.jpg
Learn how to shoot family portraits

From baby photography to family group portraits, Sandy shows you how to capture wonderful images across the generations by using creative lighting teqniques. You’ll learn how to use flash to control light anytime and anywhere – in the midday, at sunset or in the studio.

Watch introduction video

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in the first pic you can see fire in his belly. i would too if i have an angmo woman to prepare breakfast in revealing lingerie while i lay in bed hungry. :p