• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Profanity - the gold standard of the rabid dogs....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How you know chicken dick? You suck before? hur hur hur....

丢那妈,你大傻瓜!

annoyed-woman-giving_~BCP039-46.jpg

Narong,your vulvaL mouth is still the same .No change. No fun fighting with you. Get your SIFU here. Fuck you!!!

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
go and fuck yourself lah.you chicken dick!!!

kopiuncle
this is the way
keep it up!!!

That's the way, ah huh, ah huh, I like it, ah huh, ah huh,

That's the way
That's the way
That's the way
That's the way
That's the way
That's the way
I like it

can be more explicit .... anot????
cum on baby ..... light my fire

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fine with me. get out of this fucking discussion and let the big fucking bosses play their game. just go ahead and report ...you fucking blur sotong asshole!

Yes, I reported you shortly after I learned how to report.

BTW, you a big boss? Nah... you are only a pawn. Chained, leashed like a dog and at the command of your master.

Guess you must had a whipping session by your boss. That's why for a good part of this afternoon, there were peace and serenity in this forum.

But you are right. Wiki, Narong, IHP, drifter etc etc... they all are bosses in their own rights. They all enjoyed freedom of speech. Unlike you, they are not under any master.

Hey, by that definitaion, I am also a big boss too!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But you are right. Wiki, Narong, IHP, drifter etc etc... they all are bosses in their own rights. They all enjoyed freedom of speech. Unlike you, they are not under any master.

your bloody blur cock!!! cuntinue carrying others balls...try to act soft nice and pussy...fuck you lah you lanjiao!!!freedom of speech my foot! freedom to rape people. freedom to curse people. freedom to gangbang people. i say fuck you and your rabid gang of hall of shame...IHP!!! lumpar one!!! Wikiphile lampa two!!! Narong borlampar number three doggie...you are just below all of them..

I stand alone against all these motherfuckers!!! You? You hit and run and hide under skirts and unwashed undies!!! Fuck You!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
your bloody blur cock!!! cuntinue carrying others balls...try to act soft nice and pussy...fuck you lah you lanjiao!!!freedom of speech my foot! freedom to rape people. freedom to curse people. freedom to gangbang people. i say fuck you and your rabid gang of hall of shame...IHP!!! lumpar one!!! Wikiphile lampa two!!! Narong borlampar number three doggie...you are just below all of them..

I stand alone against all these motherfuckers!!! You? You hit and run and hide under skirts and unwashed undies!!! Fuck You!!!

Currahee, we also stand alone...together :smile:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a pondan- with no balls too! you have no standard to fight ...go and sleep. i waiting for the big nick!!!
you have no class unlike that ALIEN CHEN and the dirty bombers!!!

kopi, I have been thinking how to help you and relief you of the pain.

It is very agonising to be tortured like that.

Why not ask you big boss old fart lee con you to visit this site.

Then we can have a meaningful dialogue with him and you also need not defence the indefensible.

What do you think?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
YAWN! Getting bored with the other posts so finally come in here to see what's happening.

Funny to see kopiuncle and Kanina licking each other in this post like these two buddies

GayBuddy.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
YAWN! Getting bored with the other posts so finally come in here to see what's happening.

Funny to see kopiuncle and Kanina licking each other in this post like these two buddies

GayBuddy.jpg

hi there

1. exactly, joe!
2. and we are still at it all!
3. kopi & his "foes"!
4. hahahaha!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i was incapacitated with backache....BosSam and i did lots of unconventional stuff.

hi there

1. bro, are you alright now or what?
2. what did sammy do to you that way?
3. unless you bend forward!
4. if you lie on your back & missionary.
5. you should be fine.
6. oops! :rolleyes::biggrin: