• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pro PAP Sex Experts Trying To Save Face For Ruler Loong's Vaccine Decree

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxps://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/omicron-variant-covid-19-transmissible-restrictions-singapore-travel-social-gatherings-2350206

PEASANTPORE: The PAP regime is starting the narrative that is “too early” to tell if additional measures are required to deal with the Wuhan Plague Xi variant in Peasantpore, but if needed, restrictions on travel and social gatherings would be most ineffective, pro PAP sexperts said.

Educated Ape Natasha Coward from the Saw Ah Hock School of Public Sex Health at the National University of Peasantpore parroted that Xi variant appears to be “much more easily transmissible” than the dominant Delta variant.

While this could mean a “significant increase" in cases, PAP wants you to think there is no indication that the Xi variant raises the risk of severe illness or death, she said.

It is funny PAP knows Paul Tambyah is resident expert in plague but a nobody like me gets to yak. Anyway the PAP lackeys want me to say since we don’t yet have enough information about the Wuhan Plague Xi variant to know how great a risk it poses and whether additional precautions will be necessary,” she said.

You see, your so called A* scholars, elite Minions and Lackeys are just as clueless as ignorant well paid doctors. More importantly, we cannot let peasants know the Vaccine Edict is a stupid move since we gonna get more such variants. But New Zealand and Taiwan proved that masks and travel restriction works but PAP loves profits over worry about public heath risks, so you can see Ruler Loong's true nature behind that smiley face facade!

Peasantpore's Wuhan Plague Sex Task Force said on Tuesday (Nov 30) that "thanks to Ruler Loong's Open Borders Policy, it is matter of time” before Xi Variant cases emerge here. However to welcome foreigners to spend money here, the regime has not enhanced its testing protocols for all travellers. No new vaccinated travel lanes will be opened, other than those announced earlier.

Ruler Loong earlier conceded said that Peasantpore could be forced to take "a few steps back" before taking more steps forward, as he spoke about the new Xi Variant.

Educated Ape Luo Ah Hai, from Lee Ah Chian School of Quack Medicine at Nanyang Sex University, tried to save face for Ruler Loong by claiming many questions about the new variant have not been answered.

Of course regarding plagues, I need to take lessons from Paul Tambyah but PAP say I good enough. I give my 2 cents view, while we know the vaccines are useless against the variants, it is also difficult to determine what levels of restriction to maintain the level of profits that Ruler Loong desires,” he said.

Opinions Defer Between Field Vs PAP's Theory Doctor
The "experts" gathered by PAP all claimed Xi Variant is likely to emerge in Peasantpore in days thanks to the open borders. However these "sexperts" claimed peasants should not jump to conclusions existing vaccines are ineffective against the variant and demand accountability from Ruler Loong since he is only good in taking Math exams or fixing Jane Austen rebels and knows little about plagues when he cum up with stupid Vaccine Edict, Educated Ape Coward said.

Given that it has many mutations in the same regions of the spike protein, it would be able to evade some of the antibodies that people have acquired either from vaccines or from Wuhan Plague infections,” said Dr Ling, who practises at Rophi Clinic at Gleneagles Hospital.

Some monoclonal antibody treatments may not work against Xi Variant, she added.

PROFITS OVER RISKS
But National Sex University Hospital's Educated Ape Dale Fish-Goodies said border closures would only slow down the introduction of the variant here.

I don't know what Paul may say but PAP also agree with me, we can’t close the borders every time there is a new variant of concern. Any measures introduced should align with Ruler Loong's Profits Over Peasants Doctrine,” said the senior sex consultant at the hospital’s division of infectious disease.

Assoc Prof Coward echoed the view. Closing borders now that it has already crossed into multiple countries may not be “particularly useful”, she said.

PAP also want us to tell peasants that it is most important to discout any risks this new variant of concern poses, just blame anything on pre-existing conditions, don't just cry father and cry mother, spread news that Ruler Loong cock up again. Sakali this virus more infectious but milder, it is good new hoh, we never think got this idea of using a weaker but more infectious virus to cure the plague,” she said.

Educated Ape Fisher, who is also chair of the national infection prevention and control committee at the Lackeys of Health, noted that most restrictions come with some social and economic impact.

We must support Ruler Loong that we can invent the science and present the numbers to prove it is profitable to live with the plague. Do not over react and and bounce in and out of the restrictions every time we find a new variant of concern, just let a few peasants die, small losses for overall profits, this concept Ruler Loong cannot say, so I say for him,” he said.

Now the Educated Ape Coward wants to tell peasants that when Poodles can install thousands of cameras to spy on peasants, the Health Lackeys think it would be very difficult to reintroduce contact tracing, quarantine and supervised isolation of cases without a drastic reduction in current Wuhan Plague numbers.

As usual, Coward urged peasants to get vaccinated and get their booster jabs when they are eligible.

“I know, you know, while vaccines may be less effective against Xi Variant, fake evidence and drug barons suggest they are still beneficial. Tremble and Obey and go for Ho Jinx's Approved Jabs,” she said.

Last edited: