• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Principal stands outside gate to welcome students every morning

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tao Nan is politically significant. You must have a profile. Similar to Chinese High. The principals in such situations tend to apply various methods to "campaign". The appointment involves the clans.In this day and age, such things seem out of place.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That different. This is primary school if secondary school the student will laugh.
Primary student act different.
The older people age people become more suspicious.

lucky i am not piakia like sammyboy, i have no problem with school uniform or haircut. But i hate school that is too strict.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's nothing new. My principal greeted me at the gate very often. The greeting usually resulted in my being marched to the staff room for a haircut or being sent home to change into something that met regulations regarding the school uniform.

hahaha, it's in your gene! No wonder you scooted off to an ang moh country where they are more tolerant of individuality.