• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol.... those love their wife will buy base on wife preference. Good one!

LOL! Sometimes it may not be the wife's preference. Sometimes the man also have his own sentimental ones. For example, buying cars. Some people are diehard Benz type. Why? Not because they have compared all the specs and costs etc, but maybe because their family car used to be Benz, so legacy thinking rules. Or maybe they just like the logo! It's buying what they like, not what is right. People are strange people lah! LOL!

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Sometimes it may not be the wife's preference. Sometimes the man also have his own sentimental ones. For example, buying cars. Some people are diehard Benz type. Why? Not because they have compared all the specs and costs etc, but maybe because their family car used to be Benz, so legacy thinking rules. Or maybe they just like the logo! It's buying what they like, not what is right. People are strange people lah! LOL!

Man normally will follow wife instructions. If not, wife can easily "punish" their husband.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming soon.....

Sport Center.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man normally will follow wife instructions. If not, wife can easily "punish" their husband.
If one is being "queen controlled", he'll be a disgrace to all men. Call me a male chauvinist if you must, but I make all the decisions in the family and has never regretted even till today.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one is being "queen controlled", he'll be a disgrace to all men. Call me a male chauvinist if you must, but I make all the decisions in the family and has never regretted even till today.
I don't have any problems. My wife is my partner in business and she has 50% of all assets. So it is not who make major decision. It got to be collective and mutually agreed. :smile:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe you are lucky that your wife did not "punish" you for being a chauvinist....

tstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it reminds me of my colleague. at first he wanted to buy a one bed condo for investment,which is not a big burden for him. I think he got 200k cash or sth.

then his wife said why not upgrade to 3 bed condo so the family can have an atas lifestyle. as he has two children,he had to sell his hdb and use all the money he got as downpayment to buy a slighly bigger 3 bed condo.

in the end he had a loan about 1.2m after renovation. as he is over 40, he had to fork out nearly 4000 a month to pay the loan.

Many electronics companies in sg are relocating to Malaysia thailand or china. our company is also retrenching.
Can imagine what a big pressure he is under.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
it reminds me of my colleague. at first he wanted to buy a one bed condo for investment,which is not a big burden for him. I think he got 200k cash or sth.

then his wife said why not upgrade to 3 bed condo so the family can have an atas lifestyle. as he has two children,he had to sell his hdb and use all the money he got as downpayment to buy a slighly bigger 3 bed condo.

in the end he had a loan about 1.2m after renovation. as he is over 40, he had to fork out nearly 4000 a month to pay the loan.

Many electronics companies in sg are relocating to Malaysia thailand or china. our company is also retrenching.
Can imagine what a big pressure he is under.

1.2m as in Singapore dollars for an SG condo? Wow! As much as I would love to please my wife, she knows how pathetically poor I am to be able to make such a commitment. The MCP in me will say "no money no talk" LOL! BTW, my housing loans are also around 1.2m, but them being denominated in RM makes a whole world of difference.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
水盡頭, 山穷水尽格局. 大忌.
Avoid R&F, very high psf. :cool:
Both sides 水尽壞風水, all bao kia Liao. But the agent will tell u good fengshui. Of coz, they are more bad fengshui..:cool:

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
水盡頭, 山穷水尽格局. 大忌. Avoid R&F, very high psf. :cool:

Maybe not for investment? But for own use, close to CIQ and Woodlands, if want to own a condo (and assuming that this project will indeed be as luxury as advertised) a 3 bedder for RM1m before discount might not be a bad deal. I suppose one has to pay a premium for being so close to SG.....and the three joss sticks! :biggrin:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe not for investment? But for own use, close to CIQ and Woodlands, if want to own a condo (and assuming that this project will indeed be as luxury as advertised) a 3 bedder for RM1m before discount might not be a bad deal. I suppose one has to pay a premium for being so close to SG.....and the three joss sticks! :biggrin:

Can see many cheapo there, how to "luxury"..:p , play watersports in that type water condition...you must be thinking siao bo while looking from causeway.
Some condos have more potential nearby. R&F is not close to CIQ, frankly speaking.
We're living in JB and not china. why need to live in a cramp env.:rolleyes:
Don't get conned.

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
水盡頭, 山穷水尽格局. 大忌.
Avoid R&F, very high psf. :cool:
Both sides 水尽壞風水, all bao kia Liao. But the agent will tell u good fengshui. Of coz, they are more bad fengshui..:cool:

This guy definitely got jilted by a PRC gal in the past, just why so Bo Song with Chinese developer.....Lol. :biggrin:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some condos have more potential nearby. R&F is not close to CIQ, frankly speaking.
We're living in JB and not china. why need to live in a cramp env.:rolleyes:
Don't get con.

Maybe some people prefer "warm and cozy" feel. LOL!

Very true that there are other good condo candidates near CIQ which buyers should consider and feel the vibes before deciding on which one to settle for. Hmmm....how many are within 500m from CIQ besides Princess Cove? Paragon Suites? Astaka?