• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pride of the Chinese Nation and all Chinese in the World

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hypocrites and bootlickers.....only a few decades ago chinese were pariah dogs and communists the bane of the earth.now everyone wants to kiss the chinaman's ass because we have the largest foreign and gold reserves in the world,3.7 trillion.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hypocrites and bootlickers.....only a few decades ago chinese were pariah dogs and communists the bane of the earth.now everyone wants to kiss the chinaman's ass because we have the largest foreign and gold reserves in the world,3.7 trillion.

No permanent friends among nations, only permanent interests. It's a hypocritical world, and politicians are the lowest of the low.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like him. Nothing like a good purge every now and then to stir things up a little.

The purge was too lopsided......I prefer a more balanced fight when it comes to any power struggle......also this guy hypocritical to the hilt by saying its fight for corruption......best thing the dumbfuck chink scums actually believed him Machiam our 70% gongcheebyes.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The purge was too lopsided......I prefer a more balanced fight when it comes to any power struggle......also this guy hypocritical to the hilt by saying its fight for corruption......best thing the dumbfuck chink scums actually believed him Machiam our 70% gongcheebyes.

ok la he did it to get rid of his opponents who might topple him everyone does it. Even in the US. Then again on the issue of crooks who are you to comment? For someone who probably never held a decent job and who makes money illegally. You don't have the right to comment. At least Krafty is making an honest living right.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these are just political PR bullshits! It mean nothing to the Chinese civilization!

As long as he continues to purge those corrupted politicians, the Chinese people will be proud of this God sent leader!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok la he did it to get rid of his opponents who might topple him everyone does it. Even in the US. Then again on the issue of crooks who are you to comment? For someone who probably never held a decent job and who makes money illegally. You don't have the right to comment. At least Krafty is making an honest living right.

Who says I've never held a decent job? I've given up a significant part of my life in service to the nation. (All sounded like BS now).
And I've stop all my illegal activities for some time now.....only waiting to serve time for my crimes.
Lastly dun compare me with a fucktard loser like Krafty.....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I whatsapp the above 9 photos to my PRC supplier and see what he will say these are his exact words he replied (some spelling mistakes but I produce it without correction)

"national visit to british ,but honestly speaking , from foreigner eyes, the president visit win the global attraction, showing a image of a big china ,we should feel pround as a chinese ,seeing our courtry become strong , but actually,in demostic, nothing change , poor people is poor , the salary is still low, the food price goes up ,we still has to spend 30 years to pay our house mortgage"

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I whatsapp the above 9 photos to my PRC supplier and see what he will say these are his exact words he replied (some spelling mistakes but I produce it without correction)

"��national visit to british ,but honestly speaking , from foreigner eyes, the president visit win the global attraction, showing a image of a big china ,we should feel pround as a chinese ,seeing our courtry become strong , but actually,in demostic, nothing change , poor people is poor , the salary is still low, the food price goes up ,we still has to spend 30 years to pay our house mortgage"

Ok at least the chinks didn't vote for all that.....though they're scums they aren't as gong as our 70%

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok at least the chinks didn't vote for all that.....though they're scums they aren't as gong as our 70%

Actually many in China are questioning why China spending so much in other country's infrastructures while common people are suffering but then you know the commie government always us threat to national security to try to unify the people.

Clyne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who says I've never held a decent job? I've given up a significant part of my life in service to the nation. (All sounded like BS now).
And I've stop all my illegal activities for some time now.....only waiting to serve time for my crimes.
Lastly dun compare me with a fucktard loser like Krafty.....

Very smart and obliging of u to air (reveal) your dirty linen to anonymous online personas and clones. Keep it up. Guess i am clone of who :biggrin: