• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pride of Singapore : Sinkie financial guru "The Trading Geek" copied AMDK youtuber word for word, kena exposed by the AMDK who sibei dulan him now

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do people pay attention to these trashy clickbait merchants? :rolleyes:

Don't you know their primary source of income is you clicking/watching/liking/sharing their trashy videos? Some of them also sell their crappy books or other merchandise. :wink:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these youtube stars are so good... They will not share these insider trade secret so openly

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's how @blackmondy and Satan @Devil Within look like... lanjiao bin xia xuay bastards....

LOL!.... Only xia xuay is CCP commiecunt faggot like you keep bending over and let your master emperor Xi fuck your backside. LOL!.... No wonder your mother, sisters, and daughters beg me to fuck them deep deep because of a xia xuay commiecunt like you in their family. LOL!...

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dot is going to use ChatGPT and AI to create the best investment trading strategy.
Stay tuned for Dot's videos entitled: "Right On The Dot. Right On The Money"
:roflmao: :biggrin:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This clown more famous, ask people buy disney and got killed

6a89dcd64cfef6c660fb083848a5595b
sean-seah-legit-or-scam-i-saw-my-child-bought-this-dk-v0-xvml6kasnlja1.jpg