• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Xi slams toothpick thief

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got version that he speaks engrish or not?

He say there is a "eat full nothing to do" foreigner chut pattern witb China. First of all, China is not exporting its politics, poverty nor hunger to "you guys". What is the point of this kind of talk?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng Arh ! Xi Jinping never mention my name.

Heng Arh ! He only mentioned foreigner.

Heng Arh ! I am not the only foreigner.

Heng Arh !

Lim_Swee_Say3-e1436415527200.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He say there is a "eat full nothing to do" foreigner chut pattern witb China. First of all, China is not exporting its politics, poverty nor hunger to "you guys". What is the point of this kind of talk?

Imagine if a local shit skin or say LSS had said the same thing about india shit skins guess what. They would be bitching to the skies and suddenly sinkie chinese dog ministers would be apologizing.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng Arh ! Xi Jinping never mention my name.

Heng Arh ! He only mentioned foreigner.

Heng Arh ! I am not the only foreigner.

Heng Arh !

Lim_Swee_Say3-e1436415527200.jpg

Tomorrow on wards I no more MP for that area ! Heng ahh!!

I got kick OUT !! Heng ah !!

I don't have to face mee siam mai hum!! Heng ah!!