• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Trump's farewell speech

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1611126182891.png

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biden cannot resign even he wants too .
His whole family will be in trouble if he do.
The backend power hand cannot let Trump win.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This part of the world also many hate Trump.
I don't know why.
He has never a single day govern us .
Anyway possibly we are jealous he use to be a playboy younger days getting all the babe.
Hahahaha
I think to many, he is just a rich obnoxious buffoon. The last person one would expect to hold the office of US President. I believe he himself did not really expect to be President!

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump farewell speech never mentioned Secretary of State, Michael Pompeo, lawyers fear losing their life fighting his case, Giuliani, Lin Wood, Sidney Powell ...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think to many, he is just a rich obnoxious buffoon. The last person one would expect to hold the office of US President. I believe he himself did not really expect to be President!
I have his book, " The Art of The Deal". Pretty good and smart. teach you how to sell.
Never think of him as obnoxious or bad or anything negative. He is just famous, rich and good life. Get every success he wants. and to me, it is good for him and ok, it's his life. Nothing to envy about and non of my business. I watch him in movies and wrestling as well. talk shows , his own show and kind of relax and enjoy.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have his book, " The Art of The Deal". Pretty good and smart. teach you how to sell.
Never think of him as obnoxious or bad or anything negative. He is just famous, rich and good life. Get every success he wants. and to me, it is good for him and ok, it's his life. Nothing to envy about and non of my business. I watch him in movies and wrestling as well. talk shows , his own show and kind of relax and enjoy.
I have not read his books. Yeah, good for him that he has seen success in business and in his life. He's been labelled real estate titan, bestselling author, TV impresario etc. But perhaps he's not cut out to be a political leader.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

I used to watch his TV shows The Apprentice about 2 decades ago.
I follow almost every season.
I was a young working adult then never imagine he can be American President one day

I agreed like you said being famous and rich is nothing wrong.