• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

President Trump the best of the best!!!!!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see it coming....a brand new nuclear powered aircraft carrier named "USS Donald J Trump".

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The policies affect them directly because they destabilise the symbiotic relationship between congressmen, lobbyists and their connections with defense contractors, overseas governments etc. The Washington elite both left and right had a finely tuned system that benefitted themselves. It has never been about the voters.

Trump has come along and upset everything.

Obama is a different man,don't be so foolish to think everybody is cut of the same moral fibre and cloth as u.

Trump is a rich white cheesecake whose been trying to influence the administration all his life and have just been handed the keys to the kingdom.did I forget to mention he's a lunatic and multiple bankrupt and people just voted for a lunatic?

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Obama is a different man,don't be so foolish to think everybody is cut of the same moral fibre and cloth as u.

Trump is a rich white cheesecake whose been trying to influence the administration all his life and have just been handed the keys to the kingdom.did I forget to mention he's a lunatic and multiple bankrupt and people just voted for a lunatic?

You can call him any names you want but all his policies make perfect sense to me.

• Secure borders are a must for every country.

• Trade has to be a two way street.

• Immigration has to be based upon merit and not according to skill of the people smugglers in evading capture.

• Taxes should be low and repatriation of overseas funds should not be penalised.

• North Korea has to be dealt with. Every President before him said the same thing but nobody did anything about it till now.

• The UN needs to be taught a lesson as it is nothing but a giant bureaucracy and a money pit.

I could list many issues. Whether Trump is doing things the right way on time will tell. I give him credit because at least he is doing SOMETHING. All his predecessors sat on their hands.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wow I am blown away! You are capable of being nice and civilised! If I am nice and civilised to you, will you reciprocate? Please?

Angry_woman_throwing_a_brick_at_Figgins'_car.gif

In before Mudlaysian Indian liar and all sorts of vulgarities that are going to be thrown at you..Lol..:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I am blown away! You are capable of being nice and civilised! If I am nice and civilised to you, will you reciprocate? Please?
You are that Jacklyn Kok that sent the innocent comment on Singapore has Eiffel Tower I. YouTube today. Yesterday you just insulted me poor. Your nipple thread to body shame. Your malicious lie of me being slut whore mistress is the truth. Everything is called nice and civilized to you pathological liar psychopath. Pui! Criminals act nice no need go jail? Go to hell Malaysian dogs criminals! All are sons of Malaysian whores!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are that Jacklyn Kok that sent the innocent comment on Singapore has Eiffel Tower I. YouTube today. Yesterday you just insulted me poor. Your nipple thread to body shame. Your malicious lie of me being slut whore mistress is the truth. Everything is called nice and civilized to you pathological liar psychopath. Pui! Criminals act nice no need go jail? Go to hell Malaysian dogs criminals! All are sons of Malaysian whores!
Who is Jacklyn Kok and what's it got to do with me? Alright then, looks like our war game is still on! So be it, dear! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is Jacklyn Kok and what's it got to do with me? Alright then, looks like our war game is still on! So be it, dear! :biggrin:
Your nipples thread to body shame me started one day afte I exposed you also same response: no idea! That’s Malaysian dog trait to pretend even when exposed!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Your nipples thread to body shame me started one day afte I exposed you also same response: no idea! That’s Malaysian dog trait to pretend even when exposed!
Please go and masturbate, ease off your stress and come back when you are zen, my dear :biggrin:

BTW, you have thick-skin. To think that I will start a thread for you? What are you to me? You over-estimate yourself, my dear. :biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please go and masturbate, ease off your stress and come back when you are zen, my dear :biggrin:

BTW, you have thick-skin. To think that I will start a thread for you? What are you to me? You over-estimate yourself, my dear. :biggrin::biggrin:
See everyone? You tell bastard Malaysians anything you don’t like they will purposely do it to you. Be it noise, be it calling my dear, be it anything. That’s how they always attack from behind! A country full of thieves slanderers and harassers psychopath!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, you were right. That cunt bitch rebuffed my peace offering. She would rather have war, in order to make her pointless life more sexciting :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Malaysian criminals think that after stealing slandering and harassing me I should thank them for WANTING to be nice to me! Note not even real nice but just k k say want to be nice. That’s how self entitled Malaysians are. I will be nice after you go jail for your filthy crimes on me!