• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Prediction of pe results for sbf reputation points

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you support someone, you must have faith in that person that he will win.

Your faith carries energy. You cannot believe in Jesus, and then secretly tell your friend Allah will rule. This kind of support is hollow.

Your prediction, if correct, may make you look smart. But it does not have the quality to change results. It's faith that will make you strong, give support to the object of your faith and change the events. It doesn't matter if you appear stupid to some.
You are right. We should feel more confident of our own bets.
I fine tune my prediction.

Tharman 50%
Nks 12%
Tkl 38%

Ticket submitted. Bet placed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh, why you did that?! Vote TKL to make the pap work harder for us mah.

I cannot in good conscience vote for any of the three, including TKL a CCP dog.

Anyway it doesn't matter who becomes the next overpaid Istana dog.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2023-09-01-19-18-31-55_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kin Lian - 93% (Winner)
Tharman - 4% (Loses deposit)
Ng Kok Song - 3% (Loses deposit)

Congratulations President Elect Tan Kin Lian SIR!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is tartman 47% tkl 36% kosong 17%.

Dream result TKL 42% tartman 41% kosong 17%

Please pray
About same as my bet.
Only that I bet tharman pass I.e 50%
I think anything below 50% tharma will not be so happy because in exam means fail.

You are right. We should feel more confident of our own bets.
I fine tune my prediction.

Tharman 50%
Nks 12%
Tkl 38%

Ticket submitted. Bet placed.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
U volt king lian? :unsure:

Nope, I voted Ng Kok Song but my prediction is based on the sentiments in this forum.

I will spend the next six years repenting by carrying Sir Tan Kin Lian's balls. I will also help Sir Tan to take photos and will also cycle to JB every two weeks to buy tongkat ali for Sir Tan now that Sir Tan can no longer do all these as President.