• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Predict Number of Deaths from Wuhan Virus in Sg

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
150 will cause mass hysteria.
I think the number more or less like 15 cases with only 1 death, the rest in stable and recovering condition.
Papies will spin it like they took control of the situation and nipped it in the bud. Then they announce the date for election.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the number more or less like 15 cases with only 1 death, the rest in stable and recovering condition.
Papies will spin it like they took control of the situation and nipped it in the bud. Then they announce the date for election.
with chicoms suppressing news from ground zero, the death toll is more likely to be over 69 at this stage as leaked videos show many dead bodies lying around in hospital corridors without any health and mortuary workers wanting to touch them. it’s worse than we are led to believe from the trickle of news coming from the prc.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if PAP will take this opportunity to fearmonger and call election before the bulk of the virus strikes.

They can present it as "You vote for us right NOW or in 2 weeks you have a newbie government that will handle this pandemic." And kiasi Sinkinathans will of course vote according to their fears.