• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

PRC women

dc7176

i love prc mm!!! keke!! so many of them!! :biggrin::p

i rather pay f n f off..

dun get involve w them!! first easy to maintain, then later their whole village need help n die liao... keke... :(

I wun stereotype things.
I know of a few uncles n aunties whom r staying in SG bcos their kids hv jobs in SG.
They were all uni proffessors in China and mind u some of their kids r in income bracket of SGD20k/mth in legitimate positions

So u know some who kids hv jobs in SG. Well the only i seen are those who daughters married to spore men, then bring WHOLE FAMILY to stay with her. Everybody include the guy own parents stay together inside a 4rm HDB flat. Can you imagine the conflict it will cause. I know because it happen inside my first gf family. Her uncle stay stay together with her grandparents. he has a PRC wife. So inside the 4rm flat have 10 person living inside. Her uncle, his wife plus a kid. Wife's parent. My ex gf grandparents, one single uncle, a indon maid plus my ex gf.

One of my mum friend kenna force to sold her flat which was brought together with her son. Now the stupid son married a PRC, that bitch dun want to stay with her, so she keep nagging her husband to sold the flat and buy another bigger flat so that her own parents from china can stay with her. Now my mum friend had to stay with her own daughter. Really sad story.

Even my own brother in law also married a PRC, brought a flat. At first no problem. Then she went back China to visit and then never comeback. It only after my BIL agree to let her parents come to spore then she willing to return. Anyway it non of my problem, it only because my mum in law keep complaining to me every time i visit that i sianz... imaging kenna nag after a couple of hour for a problem that dont involve me.:mad:

eeoror88

So u know some who kids hv jobs in SG. Well the only i seen are those who daughters married to spore men, then bring WHOLE FAMILY to stay with her. Everybody include the guy own parents stay together inside a 4rm HDB flat.

One of my mum friend kenna force to sold her flat which was brought together with her son. Now the stupid son married a PRC, that bitch dun want to stay with her, so she keep nagging her husband to sold the flat and buy another bigger flat so that her own parents from china can stay with her. Now my mum friend had to stay with her own daughter. Really sad story.

Even my own brother in law also married a PRC, brought a flat. At first no problem. Then she went back China to visit and then never comeback. It only after my BIL agree to let her parents come to spore then she willing to return. Anyway it non of my problem, it only because my mum in law keep complaining to me every time i visit that i sianz... imaging kenna nag after a couple of hour for a problem that dont involve me.:mad:

Like that better fire and throw !! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So u know some who kids hv jobs in SG. Well the only i seen are those who daughters married to spore men, then bring WHOLE FAMILY to stay with her. Everybody include the guy own parents stay together inside a 4rm HDB flat. Can you imagine the conflict it will cause. I know because it happen inside my first gf family. Her uncle stay stay together with her grandparents. he has a PRC wife. So inside the 4rm flat have 10 person living inside. Her uncle, his wife plus a kid. Wife's parent. My ex gf grandparents, one single uncle, a indon maid plus my ex gf.

Lesson for SG men.
Fuck them but don't marry them.

Lesson for SG men.
Fuck them but don't marry them.

yes, better screw only. better dun believe the myth that PRC wife will be a "little woman" to husband. Most that i had seen are very aggressive, will resort to violent just to bring her message across.

One of my neighbour was a PDMM. she rented the flat from a sporean. Her income was suspect earn from our red light district. Every evening, can see her all dress up and one mercs taxi will pick her up. That goodnu become her ah mat for free in the hope of a free fcuk. Then one of "jie mei" move in too. Month passed, suddenly one weekend afternoon a big querrel broke out between the two PDMMs. The original PDMM shout at the top of her voice that her housemate is a bitch that stole her "bf". KNN was so loud that the whole block can hear. Then furnitures started flying as accussations and counter accussations were shouted. Then one of them dump the others property down the block.

That when the show ended as somebody had called the police. Both move out after that incident. Now the owner again rent the whole flat to 8 PRC guys. Some look like students while the rest are FTrash. Whole place like a pig sty. Some times can see free show as they invited gals to their place. :eek: Can see easily as it a corridor unit with low windows.

PRC women are twice as pretty and half to maintain than Local women.

Comments ??
PRC woman ........ in geylang is so pretty as compared to local girls . You can see with such quality of PRC ladies lining up on hte street to sell.......

You will know that all those who are working in MAcau and in Mainland China Night club KARA OK will be much much more prettier !

So , the best is that ....... FUCK and go off , there will be more prettier China PRC around for you to FUCK ! Why give up the whole forest for just a seedling

But if you are a sucker for singaporean ladies ........ well ....You better hide all your asset properly, consult your lawyer before getting married. If you own a big bunglow , consult your lawyer so that you can register your bunglow with a ULU ULU company in Africa ! Send all your sensetive letters to a PO box instead of your own house.

vbchia

They have a practice. If you try and get rid of them, there will be a "fen shou fei" separation fee ranging from a few k to hundreds of k in SGD. Connect with them at your own risk.

PRC woman ........ in geylang is so pretty as compared to local girls . You can see with such quality of PRC ladies lining up on hte street to sell.......

You will know that all those who are working in MAcau and in Mainland China Night club KARA OK will be much much more prettier !

So , the best is that ....... FUCK and go off , there will be more prettier China PRC around for you to FUCK ! Why give up the whole forest for just a seedling

But if you are a sucker for singaporean ladies ........ well ....You better hide all your asset properly, consult your lawyer before getting married. If you own a big bunglow , consult your lawyer so that you can register your bunglow with a ULU ULU company in Africa ! Send all your sensetive letters to a PO box instead of your own house.
You need to know what type of women are for what purpose. :smile:

yes, better screw only. better dun believe the myth that PRC wife will be a "little woman" to husband. Most that i had seen are very aggressive, will resort to violent just to bring her message across.

One of my neighbour was a PDMM. she rented the flat from a sporean. Her income was suspect earn from our red light district. Every evening, can see her all dress up and one mercs taxi will pick her up. That goodnu become her ah mat for free in the hope of a free fcuk. Then one of "jie mei" move in too. Month passed, suddenly one weekend afternoon a big querrel broke out between the two PDMMs. The original PDMM shout at the top of her voice that her housemate is a bitch that stole her "bf". KNN was so loud that the whole block can hear. Then furnitures started flying as accussations and counter accussations were shouted. Then one of them dump the others property down the block.

That when the show ended as somebody had called the police. Both move out after that incident. Now the owner again rent the whole flat to 8 PRC guys. Some look like students while the rest are FTrash. Whole place like a pig sty. Some times can see free show as they invited gals to their place. :eek: Can see easily as it a corridor unit with low windows.
The fact is that if an SG man meets a PRC woman in SG or meets a PRC woman in China, it is likely that there is a reason why they meet. Reasons will range from the fact that the woman is in SG for a reason (most likely to make money) to the fact that they met in a particular kind of environment in China (e.g. KTV, hotel etc)
Not saying here that there are no good PRC woman with noble intentions, but if the SG guy meets the PRC woman under certain conditions and circumstances, it is likely that she has a reason for wanting to hook him.
Hence he needs to understand that before dipping his cock in. :smile:

Heart Break Kid

All are negative comments PRC ladies :biggrin:

Nevertheless we need them .. nowadays I see a lot of young sg guys around 26~29 yrs old dating with PRC girls normally see them in shopping malls :eek:

Just imagine a lot of our good local young men ..going steady with PRC girls :eek:

Well , As SAM has said "

God Has given man 2 heads , but not enough to BLOOD use 2 at the same time.

silverfox@

This thread's crazy. Nationality or race has nothing to do with love and happiness. When two people fall in love and get married, their devotion, commitment and dedication is what sets the future. Beautiful (and ugly) people are found in every country. Gold-diggers are also found everywhere (I know many Aussie and American ones).

I think if marry other nationals, most important thing is to be able to understand their lifestyle and culture. Understanding is very important. Without that, all marriages will be on the rocks. For having a marriage with another country's citizen will even need more of this understanding than the normal ones we see in our own country.

Like what pete said, gold diggers are everywhere. Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Europe, Americas......

I think if marry other nationals, most important thing is to be able to understand their lifestyle and culture. Understanding is very important. Without that, all marriages will be on the rocks. For having a marriage with another country's citizen will even need more of this understanding than the normal ones we see in our own country.

Like what pete said, gold diggers are everywhere. Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Europe, Americas......
Exactly.
That's why I said that we hear of so many China gold digging stories because the SG men meet the China women at certain places, and under certain circumstances.
It is not because China woman are more prone to gold digging than other nationalities. It's because when the SG guy meets them, they were already in the process of digging. :smile:

Randee_Candee

At the end it boils down 2 how well u know her n dun let things swell in ur head jus thkg about tying the knot
C'mon, when peopple tie the knot they r aware its jolly well that even if u cant accept the folks there's gonna b plenty of things 2 bicker about. True, he marries her and not her family but its stil her family. Same if she forces him 2 foresake his parents jus so tat they can live in a world of their own.

In watever scenerio, nvr over promise n under deliver.

eeoror88

At the end it boils down 2 how well u know her n dun let things swell in ur head jus thkg about tying the knot
C'mon, when peopple tie the knot they r aware its jolly well that even if u cant accept the folks there's gonna b plenty of things 2 bicker about. True, he marries her and not her family but its stil her family. Same if she forces him 2 foresake his parents jus so tat they can live in a world of their own.

In watever scenerio, nvr over promise n under deliver.

Aiyah ... at the end of day ... fuck them and throw them off lah !!:biggrin::biggrin: