• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Whores Gang Up to Insult Ah Pek Cleaner!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=290423

<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:14 pm Post subject: Very Sad Thing I Witness Last Wednesday!</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Last wednesday, 21/10, I went to Ang Mo Kio Central Hawker Center for dinner around 5pm+. As I queued at the Pontian Wanton Mee, I witness a very sad incident. The 3 lady manning the stall are obviously from PRC. They were ganging up to scold the singaporean old man who is employed by the hawker centre cleaning contractor. They scolded him about him being slow, never clear plate fast, never wipe their stall trays clean and a host of other complaint against him.

I am not sure who is in the wrong, but one thing for sure, it pains me to see a local being scolded this way, by FT some more....imagine if he is your old man! And why is he still working at this age and suffer daily....to earn a living? pay flats? heathcare? and support the family?

I also witness before FT parents who do not need to work but whole day wander at the HDB area to compete with locals for cardboard and other stuff to sell to garang guni.....even such previously local old folks way of earnings is being encroached by the FT parents, and these FT parent cannot and no need to work as cleaner like our local old folks!

break my heart.........sigh........how pathetic can we local get?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row2 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>Sinostar

</TD><TD class=row2 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:24 pm Post subject: </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>there is this FT's mother who really irked me! she goes around in the neighbourhood to scavenge for cardboard and stuff u place outside your flat. she will not ask u whether u need or not and just grab those thing to sell to garang guni. if you caught her, she will start sprouting her own dialect which i cannot decipher and acted innocently seemingly trying to say that she tot we do not want the thing already......</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:14 pm Post subject: Very Sad Thing I Witness Last Wednesday!</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Last wednesday, 21/10, I went to Ang Mo Kio Central Hawker Center for dinner around 5pm+. As I queued at the Pontian Wanton Mee, I witness a very sad incident. The 3 lady manning the stall are obviously from PRC. They were ganging up to scold the singaporean old man who is employed by the hawker centre cleaning contractor. They scolded him about him being slow, never clear plate fast, never wipe their stall trays clean and a host of other complaint against him.

I am not sure who is in the wrong, but one thing for sure, it pains me to see a local being scolded this way, by FT some more....imagine if he is your old man! And why is he still working at this age and suffer daily....to earn a living? pay flats? heathcare? and support the family?

I also witness before FT parents who do not need to work but whole day wander at the HDB area to compete with locals for cardboard and other stuff to sell to garang guni.....even such previously local old folks way of earnings is being encroached by the FT parents, and these FT parent cannot and no need to work as cleaner like our local old folks!

Why didnt you stand up for him and give the PRCs a tongue lashing? Posting here is already water under the bridge.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait for more "good' showings...within the next 10 years I bet there will be a few FTs-turned Singaporeans (no need to serve N.S. type) become PAP MPs and to a greater insult will be one of them promoted to Permanent Secretary for Defence!

Yea "Defence" bec. PAP wants to align more with the PRC communist army and what's better than to have a PRC as Permanent Sec or even Minister-of-state for Defence.

Just image this PRC FT telling Singapore N.S. to defend Singapore and do their reservist with pride and yet he never need to serve the army. Worse, he might even don on army campmoufrage uniform to inspect troops in field training and post it that he is doing his share of army training. He might spend a week in the field camp walking around for photo ops ...holding a rifle, ST pix showing he gets his boots dirty, CNN showing him running with the N.S. men and doing a road march with N.S. reservists. This will then consider that he has the experience and training in the SAF.

That's not all yet.

Daily Singaporeans will be arrested by FT PRC and Indian police in Singapore and even see them letting off theri own kind!

The final blow by many ture-blue Singaporeans who have to serve N.S. will be being retrenched or sacked (after or even during their reservist bi-annual in-camps) by their FT middle and junior managers for being disruptive to the companies' work-in-progress.

Just imagine the poor reservist driving back home from his reservist camp after his 3 weeks overseas training in the deep jungle of Thailand. It's late at night, he decided to drive to his office to sort out things as he had been off from work for reservist training for the full 3 weeks and he anticipates that they will be lots of mials, paper work to clear. He wants to sort all these up so that he can start work first thing in the morning.

His pass cannot go through the security gate. Both his company's security guards come out. He realize that they are not the longtimer security guards Mohanmand and Mutu anymore; they have been replaced by two PRC with their name tags showing Xi Li and Wi Zen. To add further insult they start speaking to him in Pinyin. This true-blue Singapore say with a kind of firm voice: "Can you speak to me in English."

PRC security guards reply in PINYIN: "We don't understand English."

True-blue Singaporean then speaks to them in Chinese: "Why my security badge cannot get me into the company?"

PRC security guards, speaking in Pinyin: "I don't really understand your Chinese but I think what you are telling me is that you cannot go into the your office right?"

True-blue Singaporean said : "Yes."

This is what will happen and can definately happen. The PRC security guards go into the guard room, check into the computer system and then come out with a letter to him.

He almost scream even before finish reading the letter! It writes that his employment has been terminated (during his reservist training) because his performance is "disruptive" to the company! Yea that's his reservist training disrupts his work and thus he loses his job.

Few days later, he finds out from his colleagues that his post is being replaced by an Indian FT and the long timer security guards suffer the same fate. What's more one of the security guard, Mutu even committed sucide bec. he feels shame that he could not afford to feed his famiy. Mutu happens to be this true-blue Singaporean's recruit mates 10 years ago!

Am I just painting a gloomy pix?

Ask yourself, how many of you dare not to take your annual holidays on the year that you have taken a total of 3 weeks for reservist training? I was one of them 25 years ago!

Eventually true-blue Singaporeans will only be able to find work in the PAP govt depts (lie like the Bumis in Malaysia) or work overseas...that is "emigrate".

Harry.Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, in our meritocratic society, It is all up to you to make a great living to enjoy your retirement.

If we look @ other sides of the story, It also is the old man's fault that he still need to work @ this age to provide for whatever he needs to provide for.

Cold he have lazed too much or spent too much in his younger and higher earning days to suffer @ this old age???

Could he have exhausted his CPF pension by spending lavishly on PRC Pros. out to con his $$$ by sextisfying his sexual lust??

There are so many Ifs & coulds to answer before we even judge on this issue.

True to the extent that the PRC workers were not right to publicly criticise the old man like that... but... what have he done to earn such an insult???