• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC whores bashed up Sinkie sales promoter

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
They say without the PRCs in Singapore, Singapore will be nothing and will be just a small tiny fishing village.

Wahlau eh, PRC whores looks down on Sinkie and also knows how to use the term Singapore is nothing but a SMALL TINY FISHING VILLAGE.

Whose fault?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao ar! What they mean is without PRC, geylang will still be a tiny chicken village la. England no good la, so forgive them. Without LKY, only then Singapore still a fishing village.

Dear The Real Singapore,

On 15 June at around 5pm, something terrible happen in front of me. I saw 2 China lady beating up a Singaporean sales promoter. I do not know what actually happened or why did they beat up the person but beating someone is wrong no matter what the other party did. After that, 2 of them started shouting insulting Singapore and Singaporeans. They say without the PRCs in Singapore, Singapore will be nothing and will be just a small tiny fishing village. They also say that all sales promoter are low class animal before smashing up all the cosmetic products on the shelf and running away.

By the time us witness called the police and shopping mall security for help, the 2 PRC women already run away already. I can't help to catch them because I was caring my baby in my arm, but I manage to take a photo of both of them (see pic above).

Anybody recognize this 2 PRCs, please help share their info in the TRS comment or you can directly report it to the police.

Thank you very much for your help.

Janos Pang

TRS reader

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Praise the pappies for allowing the PRC whores to flood into Sg like sewage water and now they condemn SG and sinkies. Why are they here if they do not like SG?
All netizens should help the SPF to trace these 2 whores and get them deported.

If nothing is done to punish severely all PRC whores and tiongs for offences committed in SG, all hell would break loose in SG, especially in Geylang and Chinatown.

Err! I thought 85% of sinkie bummies are descendants of prc whores.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are born to be beaten senseless by foreign scum. no one helped her. not even the talk cock writer. i hope its his turn soon

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Praise the pappies for allowing the PRC whores to flood into Sg like sewage water and now they condemn SG and sinkies. Why are they here if they do not like SG?
All netizens should help the SPF to trace these 2 whores and get them deported.

If nothing is done to punish severely all PRC whores and tiongs for offences committed in SG, all hell would break loose in SG, especially in Geylang and Chinatown.

Loony might not even know what is ah tiong bu, he might ask, can eat or not , maybe he thought is chicken. He will order ah tiong bu mai hum.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20070410_Lee-Hsien-Loong_0_5_0_1_0.jpg

40%: Song bo?

Ass Loon: Seeing how Stinkees kena beaten to a pulp by my FT pets makes my day! *hee*hee*

60%: Ok lah...

40%: Let me complete the sentence for you..."As long there is a bowl of coolie rice to eat"

60%: Like this you also know! Mai gar lee gong liao! *chey*

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't worry. some sinkie uncles will bang them hard raw and take revenge for all sinkies. :p

Sinkie uncles dont kena makan dry dry by these PRC spiders very good liao. The only plus point about the government keeping our CPF is that it does not flows out to Chinkieland.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL i hit it right to a T. This shit skin probably would have been the winner of the smallest dick contest had it entered. You probably make the keling winner an elephant in comparison to yours.

Hey don't blame anyone else for it. I know it's impossible for a shit skin to do it though.
I told how how many times before: Go and fuck your own mother in her love bed with your father taking a video of it and eventually, you will all end up with a threesome because he can't take it any longer. After all, your bitch mother is made to take 4 dicks simultaneously: 1 in her mouth, 1 between her boobs (if they are swollen and big enough), 1 in her chao pussy and the last dick in her ass. Your mother is a confirmed Ah Tiong bitch. Dogs don't matter fucking amongst their own siblings and offsprings, just like you. You should know that very well. And I know that Chinks will highly respect their mothers and will never allow their mothers to be criticized in such a manner. I'd just love to say all these to you instead. You would be an ungrateful dog to your mother if you don't retaliate with a personal meet up. I'll wait for you if you have the balls.

You fucking Chink dog. Do you realize that by being a Chink dog, you have greatly betrayed, undermined and doing a great disservice to your own Sinkie fellowman. Traitors like you should be put away permanently for the good of all Sinkies, otherwise, we'll get even more brave and bold ATBs bullying our Sinkie women in the near future. I totally cannot comprehend how you can still be a Chink dog when you get the Chink scholar Sun Xu who sparked nationwide outcry with his now infamous remarks on "there being more dogs than humans in Singapore." You totally have no self dignity nor pride.

Lastly, just should just go back to do your job instead of fucking around in this forum. You'll have to slog for many more years before you can even have a chance to pretend to be like me to achieve complete financial independence. You poor dick. I'd really pity you. I'll just sit back, relax, watch and let the PAP to screw you and Sinkies of your type with "more good years" ahead.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck,this is the reason why hong kies need to beat these PRC shits down in the MTR.....if u dont beat these dogs to death they will only come into ur home and steal ur dog and eat it.