• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Whore describes SG Kids as Pigs

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, that's the sad reality. This reminds me of the Amy Cheong incident and I saw with horror how the vast majority of the defenders were Chinese Singaporeans themselves. They were answered with no gratitude yet these people don't get it. It's so funny how afraid of the word racism these people are compared to the clannish and race driven non Sg Chinese, especially Malay. They will protect anything except their own rights, which is being trampled at this very moment. Especially with the importation of even more FT. It was like that in the West up until recently. People are starting to get fed up with the mass migration crap, even countries as sparsely populated as New Zealand have enough. No need to bring up Hong Kong, Korea and Japan, those are smart countries and will never allow illegal aliens to outnumber their own.

you are wrong. m&ds only care about their own rights fuck the chinese and stupid chinese aka chinese dogs support these m&ds but if one day its a m&d vs chinese war these chinese dogs will be killed too and not considered allies of the m&ds.

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
The irony. :biggrin: Perhaps it's time for Singaporeans to rise up. Singapore for Singaporeans.

You are in a foreign land yourself so don't come to Singapore and tell us how to run our lives. Kaypoh for fuck. Mind your own fucking business.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are in a foreign land yourself so don't come to Singapore and tell us how to run our lives. Kaypoh for fuck. Mind your own fucking business.

I do as I please. The way I see it, Singapore is an ally with most of the developed world. The developed world is being poured by the browns and blacks from third world countries who come only to leech, rape and kill. It is time for the civilized people of the world to fight and push back. And we can. Know what's happening in Europe and Western countries atm? Even Japan and Korea are smart not to accept Bangla refugees Rohingya descent.

This will be reality if Singapore is not careful.

http://islamversuseurope.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/belgian-weatherman-victim-of-muslim.html

A good quote for all third world apes:

"Go back to your own countries if our traditions and customs displease you so much!"

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are wrong. m&ds only care about their own rights fuck the chinese and stupid chinese aka chinese dogs support these m&ds but if one day its a m&d vs chinese war these chinese dogs will be killed too and not considered allies of the m&ds.

That's what I think. Which is quite pathetic. You can see how clannish these m&ds really are. They don't realize that many of the racist Chinese Singaporeans are supporting them. You can see there are no comments of sympathy from the selfish m&ds in this crime below. They only comment to defend themselves, a typical Muslim tactic.

http://sgforums.com/forums/1710/topics/260901?page=2

Then there was one about the Burmese Buddhists commenting on Little India Riots. Big difference between Malay Singaporean and Chinese Singaporean response.
I always wonder why Singaporeans are so soft... I mean you know why Malays don't dare to make up a case in a Western country, only banding together when the Middle Eastern bagheads build one for themselves? It is because they know there will be no retaliation from the Chinese Singaporeans?

In Japan, they dared to beat a Rohingya illegal to death for committing a crime and also a TV program where the elderly were able to look at brownskin workers from Indonesia with such hate in their eyes. If Malays caused trouble in China, Japan or Korea, they wouldn't be able to come back in one piece. So I don't think it's because yellow people are too scared. Something Singaporean Chinese would never dare do, because they fear the term racist and because many don't have the same clannishness of other groups like the m&ds.

That's the good thing about Western countries. People here have woken up and realized how hostile minorities are, especially Muslims. I've never met a m&d that dared to answer back, even when I spilled coffee on his trouble making friend's face. Will the Chinese eventually run out patience with the m&ds before it is too late? I wonder.

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take your own fucking advice and fuck back to whichever third world hole you came from. You are a classic example in Australia they don't want chinks like you there ..
Mr sum ting wong.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awww angwy Mat Mudslime. All over the world, Muslims are the most unwanted people of all.

Nah, in Australia, most of my friends are White and I even helped em kick some m&ds :biggrin: We sit back, laugh and mock at the funny lah lah kan nga ng accent that Indo PM was telling our news anchor.

I notice you have a problem with Chinese, there's many of them in Singapore. So why don't you fuck off from Singapore and go back to, I dunno, Malaysia. Can't right, cause all mudnations are just rubbish after all and dying of infectious diseases spread by you filthy fucks.

Last edited: