• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC want to sell her eggs? I think become FL better...

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to buy MY EGGS for $4,000?
China student offers to sell her eggs online to continue degree studies in S'pore

SHE claims to be a 22-year-old student from China who ran out of money to continue her studies in Singapore.

Out of desperation, she has put her eggs up for sale on the Internet.

Calling herself 'Xiaoyan', she said she can't afford next semester's fees for a hotel management degree course that she is currently pursuing in Singapore. The name of the institution is not known.

Miss Xiaoyan is from Jilin province in Northeast China. She is now in Shenzhen, Guangdong, reported China paper Shenzhen Wanbao.

She claimed that she would not be able to continue her studies in Singapore if she fails to raise the fees by September.

The price for her eggs? At least $4,000, said Miss Xiaoyan.

This does not include the cost of the medical procedures, she added.

She placed an advertisement on an 'egg-trading' forum in China, which requires members who want to sell their eggs to state their age, gender, blood type and affix a photograph, among other details. She did not include a photograph of herself online.

Buyers can state their preferred characteristics such as blood type and age group as well as the terms of the trade.

The Shenzhen Wanbao reporter who met MsXiaoyan described her as dressed in T-shirt and jeans. She had a short, boyish haircut, with a dyed golden fringe.

The bespectacled young woman was reportedly fashionable.

She said that while she knew selling her eggs was not a respectable way to earn money, she had no other choice.

'I came to Shenzhen to raise money for my school fees. If it's not for the money, I will not sell my eggs,' she told Shenzhen Wanbao.

When asked if her parents knew about the sale of her eggs, Miss Xiaoyan said she had not been home for two years and was staying with a friend in Shenzhen.

She added that she hoped that she did not have to meet the buyer of her eggs.

'I see my role as going to the hospital they have chosen and making sure that the eggs are of good quality.

'I will only allow them to take six eggs at a time. I came across a medical website which said that you can only give a maximum of six eggs at a time,' she said.

She said she found out about egg trading while surfing the Internet.

The trading of human eggs is illegal in Singapore, but the donation of eggs is not.

Dangerous

Dr Kelly Loi, a consultant at KK Women's and Children's Hospital's in-vitro fertilisation centre, said: 'Currently, there is a local egg bank and a demand for eggs, but we have had no donors so far, due mainly to the risk that comes with the procedure of egg donation.'

She said that the egg donation process takes time and can sometimes be dangerous.

'Usually, a woman only produces one egg a month. With daily injections over three or four weeks, the ovaries will be stimulated to produce more eggs. The eggs will also be prepared for extraction,' she said.

With stimulation, a woman can produce up to 15 eggs at a time.

'When the eggs are of a certain size and maturity, they will then be taken out, using a vaginal scan with a needle attached.'

Dr Loi added that because of the chemicals entering a woman's body through the injections, she may become nauseous and experience bloatedness and pain.

The effects may be serious enough to warrant hospitalisation in some cases.

She added that because the extraction of the eggs is an invasive procedure, there is some risk of vaginal infection.

Dr Loi estimates the entire procedure would cost about $8,000 to $10,000.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
chawanmushi-eggs.jpg

PRC Egg

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought sell chicken eggs...one dozen $2......sell how many then can raise sch fees..ya la FL easier la....

Want to buy MY EGGS for $4,000?
China student offers to sell her eggs online to continue degree studies in S'pore

SHE claims to be a 22-year-old student from China who ran out of money to continue her studies in Singapore.

Out of desperation, she has put her eggs up for sale on the Internet.

Calling herself 'Xiaoyan', she said she can't afford next semester's fees for a hotel management degree course that she is currently pursuing in Singapore. The name of the institution is not known.

Miss Xiaoyan is from Jilin province in Northeast China. She is now in Shenzhen, Guangdong, reported China paper Shenzhen Wanbao.

She claimed that she would not be able to continue her studies in Singapore if she fails to raise the fees by September.

The price for her eggs? At least $4,000, said Miss Xiaoyan.

This does not include the cost of the medical procedures, she added.

She placed an advertisement on an 'egg-trading' forum in China, which requires members who want to sell their eggs to state their age, gender, blood type and affix a photograph, among other details. She did not include a photograph of herself online.

Buyers can state their preferred characteristics such as blood type and age group as well as the terms of the trade.

The Shenzhen Wanbao reporter who met MsXiaoyan described her as dressed in T-shirt and jeans. She had a short, boyish haircut, with a dyed golden fringe.

The bespectacled young woman was reportedly fashionable.

She said that while she knew selling her eggs was not a respectable way to earn money, she had no other choice.

'I came to Shenzhen to raise money for my school fees. If it's not for the money, I will not sell my eggs,' she told Shenzhen Wanbao.

When asked if her parents knew about the sale of her eggs, Miss Xiaoyan said she had not been home for two years and was staying with a friend in Shenzhen.

She added that she hoped that she did not have to meet the buyer of her eggs.

'I see my role as going to the hospital they have chosen and making sure that the eggs are of good quality.

'I will only allow them to take six eggs at a time. I came across a medical website which said that you can only give a maximum of six eggs at a time,' she said.

She said she found out about egg trading while surfing the Internet.

The trading of human eggs is illegal in Singapore, but the donation of eggs is not.

Dangerous

Dr Kelly Loi, a consultant at KK Women's and Children's Hospital's in-vitro fertilisation centre, said: 'Currently, there is a local egg bank and a demand for eggs, but we have had no donors so far, due mainly to the risk that comes with the procedure of egg donation.'

She said that the egg donation process takes time and can sometimes be dangerous.

'Usually, a woman only produces one egg a month. With daily injections over three or four weeks, the ovaries will be stimulated to produce more eggs. The eggs will also be prepared for extraction,' she said.

With stimulation, a woman can produce up to 15 eggs at a time.

'When the eggs are of a certain size and maturity, they will then be taken out, using a vaginal scan with a needle attached.'

Dr Loi added that because of the chemicals entering a woman's body through the injections, she may become nauseous and experience bloatedness and pain.

The effects may be serious enough to warrant hospitalisation in some cases.

She added that because the extraction of the eggs is an invasive procedure, there is some risk of vaginal infection.

Dr Loi estimates the entire procedure would cost about $8,000 to $10,000.