• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC uncle fucked cowardly 3rd class sinkie staff at Best Denki for not smiling to him

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBPCB PRC fucktard berating at 3rd class coward sinkie staff at Best Denki for not smiling to him... instead of getting security to throw this PRC fucktard out, 3rd class sinkie as usual cowardly keep kowtowing and apologizing to this fucking PRC fucktard...SINKIES ARE REAL PATHETIC...KENA BULLY BY AHNEH, PRC AND PINOYS, AND YET DARE NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT :rolleyes::mad::oIo:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8tudAjLalCc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2MRyE0qPnzI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

中国Power

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC uncle fucked cowardly 3rd class sinkie staff at Best Denki for not smiling to

Dun blames others if you dun know how to stand up for yourself.

It is a Dog eat Dog world.

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC uncle fucked cowardly 3rd class sinkie staff at Best Denki for not smiling to

pathetic..... importing all these wackos from china, india and all hell holes on earth,
the main problem is....the govt had brainwashed a generation of sinkees to become cowards

by right, the staff should all get together and throw this motherfucker out....

the country is DOOMED!

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This type of Ah Tiong must be wacked.:oIo:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

This type of Ah Tiong must be wacked.:oIo:

Fuck this PRC old fucker....speak to him in Hokkien ...do not speak to the PRC in their mother-fucker tongue...they are better than Sinkies!

They only bully Sinkies.....scold Sinkies for not smiling at them....shit they dare not score the Ah Mo here in Canada for not even look at them!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If I were there, I would have knee him at his crotch .....:mad:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Great job ah tiong!

We need more of your fucktard kind to screw up the 60%...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuckin Chebye PRC bastard... This is the result of the 60% Cb kias endorsing the PAP pro foreigner policies... There are many more Cb PRC fucktards and chao ah nehs behaving like these in our country.. Obviously those meek Best Denki staff did not retaliate and in fact they even stupidly tried appeasing that bastard PRC... If the bastard tried his fucked up big headed attitude on any Sammyboy bros here, he won't live long to see the next morning's sunshine...:mad:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What an arsehole ah tiong. The shop is not own by him, so he cannot be rude to sale personnel. If he is not happy, he can go elsewhere. They should call the security and kick him out. I think he is making lots of noise so his accomplice can shoplift somewhere.

Captain Singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal

A true hero would have kicked him out for being a public disturbance.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A true hero would have kicked him out for being a public disturbance.

Captain Singapore, you should have gone to Best Denki and teach the PRC a lesson... You are Captain Spore, must rescue fellow Sporeans in trouble...:biggrin: Like your avatar pic btw...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually I did 1 time to a dessert aunty before, fucking bad attitude, order 1 ice kachang for a friend, dun want red bean but add more attap ji, the auntie say cannot, then I offered to pay for the additional attap ji, she banged the spoon on the bowl, give me a fuck up face.

I told her:"Aunty, you in foul mood is ok 1, then dun work lah, I'm paying the money leh, why must I see your attitude?" She stunned for a while, hahaha.... in the end, I got what i wanted, without paying additional money :biggrin:

Singapore service line is really bad, Bangkok dee kwa, LOL

Last edited:

Captain Singapore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Captain Singapore, you should have gone to Best Denki and teach the PRC a lesson... You are Captain Spore, must rescue fellow Sporeans in trouble...:biggrin: Like your avatar pic btw...

It's a pity that Singaporeans do not help one another when they see such things happen. They need to read more comics to learn about heroicsm.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

if he wanted customer service, he should have gone to people's park or sim lim...

Z

Zombie

His neighbor cooks curry again??

Hahahaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck this PRC old fucker....speak to him in Hokkien ...do not speak to the PRC in their mother-fucker tongue...they are better than Sinkies!

They only bully Sinkies.....scold Sinkies for not smiling at them....shit they dare not score the Ah Mo here in Canada for not even look at them!

Yeah right.... follow and trail him to a secluded corner and ask him "Kwa simi lan jiao" then wack him till he crawl like a snake :oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

this PRC is confirmed a foreign trash and not foreign talent..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

AHahahah see local service get fucked.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe we are all wrong..he is just schooled in Beijing but a true blue Singaporean. He was asking "why isnt she (sales person) will not go crazy (singaporean lingo/hokkien for crazy)"

He was trying to find a cure for schizophrenia.