• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC super chio bu

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
200k for this charbor? Pengz.... I can buy a Veloster, can sian charbor, get a few bonks, got some changes back somemore

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer this lau chio bu 天心. The pic itself already make me want to doggie her on the spot liao....

5883572_3254.jpg

Attachments

• 5883572_3254.jpg
    5883572_3254.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 991
Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer this lau chio bu 天心. The pic itself already make me want to doggie her on the spot liao....

View attachment 7484

Too old for me.

Think the Li and Fan Bing Bing can be considered stereotypical Chinese Beauties. U think Chinese beauties will probably have the image of those 2

Li Bing Bing
china-li-bingbing-021-hotspot.jpg

Fan Bing Bing
Foto-Fan-Bingbing-33.jpg

Came across this just now
Liu Yuxin
PRC Big Boobies
liuyuxin-big-boobs-girl-dress.jpg

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you like gals with name BingBing, let me recommend one more....

白冰冰

5_103944_1.jpg

Last edited: