• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PRC says overseas chinks are not 'Chinese'. Only PRC nationals can be 'Chinese'.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hear that, tanwahtiu? You are not a Chinese until you surrender your sinkie identity, get yourself a PRC passport, buy a home in Cina and pay your obeisance to Emperor Xi.

Please fuck back to Cina, all you proud fake chinks!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't want to be an Ah Tiong. Proud sinkee. Okay, my forefathers were from China. When they landed in sinkapore, they no longer were Chinese.

Glorious Sinkapore!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese.
6672daf9d211eba19075cf8cf853698273d60d16e166-iAFaDZ_fw658

sinkie.
23338482.JPG

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't want to be an Ah Tiong. Proud sinkee. Okay, my forefathers were from China. When they landed in sinkapore, they no longer were Chinese.

Glorious Sinkapore!

We are overseas Chinese...Chinese from Nanyang...we are not Chinese as 'ah tiongs' from Cathay , aka PRC

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hear that, tanwahtiu? You are not a Chinese until you surrender your sinkie identity, get yourself a PRC passport, buy a home in Cina and pay your obeisance to Emperor Xi.

We Chinese understand your anger and frustrations about your birth. We also know that you have always harboured your yearnings for the privilege of being born a Chinese. Please do not despair, really it is not your fault to be born less superior. You really do not have a choice. We understand and sympathise. Bless you.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm still Burmese and proud of it. We grow the best poppies in the world.

You are pure dark Burmese the lower caste type, sons of the earth? or the mixed breed, that has Chinese Blood, from the Chinese that roam free in the mountains after WWII?...must be the darkish looking ones..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are pure dark Burmese the lower caste type, sons of the earth? or the mixed breed, that has Chinese Blood, from the Chinese that roam free in the mountains after WWII?...must be the darkish looking ones..
I'm of the dark variety.... darker than most Malays.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"are you referring to me?'
7e1ae2216aacf72529d5ca386c98350e--tribal-women-southeast-asia.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are they part of your harem too? one on right of pic is more bonkable. anyway, raiders will say all are bonkable.

8107762653_ec4f163e5a_z.jpg

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to be the same like them? Sinkies don't shit openly in the public like prc. They very atas and can yak yak as they like while watching their children taking dumps by the road

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was written by poison pen humji angmoh like you.

Do you call yourself angmoh the angmoh will fuck yr arse.
So where do you stand, ChiSinkie?