• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC + Najib = Strategic Partnership against SG

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
126569955_14015368486611n.jpg

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2014-05/31/c_126569955.htm

李克强和纳吉布共同出席中马建交40周年庆祝大会 *
2014年05月31日 19:38:35 | 责任编辑: 马俊卿 | 来源: 新华网 ********

*** 5月31日,中国与马来西亚建立外交关系40周年庆祝大会在北京人民大会堂举行。国务院总理李克强和马来西亚总理纳吉布共同出席并发表讲话。新华社记者王晔摄

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matland smart use MH370 sympathies support from PRC.

While Ah Loong is wasting his time on Ah Roy.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matland smart use MH370 sympathies support from PRC.

While Ah Loong is wasting his time on Ah Roy.

Najib had a special gift for Beijing, he paid ransom for Chinese hostage.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/0...from-malaysian-resort-rescued-after-2-months/

Chinese, Filipino kidnapped from Malaysian resort rescued after 2 months, Malaysian PM says

Published May 30, 2014
Associated Press
Facebook2 Twitter5 Gplus0
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – *Malaysia's leader says a Chinese tourist and a Filipino worker have been rescued nearly two months after they were abducted from a resort off Borneo island.

Prime Minister Najib Razak said in tweets late Friday that no ransom was paid and credited their release to cooperation between Malaysian and Philippine security forces.

ADVERTISEMENT
Gunmen, believed to be Abu Sayyaf militants, kidnapped the 28-year-old Shanghai woman and the Filipino from the Singamata Reef Resort in the eastern Malaysian state of Sabah on April 2. They were believed to have taken to the southern Philippines.

Najib didn't give further details, and officials couldn't be immediately reached for comment. Malaysian officials earlier said a ransom of 500 million pesos ($11.4 million) had been demanded for the Chinese woman.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF is this asshole najib sitting down like he's a vip? Seriously please tell me are chinese so subservient? Why is this m&d sitting down when china is a much more powerful country compared to mudland?

Honestly speaking as a chinese your biggest enemy is another chinese somehow i keep on seeing this more and more. WTF why is najib sitting down there like he's the star?

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, the pic gives me the impression that najib kena scolding & finger pointing by li keqiang...

WTF is this asshole najib sitting down like he's a vip? Seriously please tell me are chinese so subservient? Why is this m&d sitting down when china is a much more powerful country compared to mudland?

Honestly speaking as a chinese your biggest enemy is another chinese somehow i keep on seeing this more and more. WTF why is najib sitting down there like he's the star?

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never had PRC celebrated any diplomatic relation with other country allies this way. Not Indonesia nor Thai nor Russia, never USA never SG.

This is a clearly strong gesture = Together we fuck SGP:
126569955_14015368488321n.jpg

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore and the Phillippine are allies of the USA to contain China. The rest of Asean is either pro-China (Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Malaysia) or neutral (Indonesia, Vietnam, Bruinei, Thailand). The pap may have made a fatal long term mistake.

As of now, the situation made it possible for Chinese Sinkies to fight against Chinese PRCs on the orders of the US of A. Will Chinese NSF kill other Chinese for the pap or the Americans ??

devilblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore and the Phillippine are allies of the USA to contain China. The rest of Asean is either pro-China (Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos, Malaysia) or neutral (Indonesia, Vietnam, Bruinei, Thailand). The pap may have made a fatal long term mistake.

As of now, the situation made it possible for Chinese Sinkies to fight against Chinese PRCs on the orders of the US of A. Will Chinese NSF kill other Chinese for the pap or the Americans ??

Singapore is just merely playing the games of big powers balancing & counter-balancing. By the common ethnic-Chinese bloodline and tiny population, Singapore will never be fighting directly with PRC.

Spineless Pinoy needed US to pay and fund all US-related military activities in pinoyland. Whereas in Singapore, none of the local military installations were US funded. In near future, you may see both PRC and US aircraft carrier berth at the Changi naval base though may not be side by side.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe his turn to speak hasn't arrive yet and Mr. LI is doing the introduction?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is a prostitute or working lady. Whoever has more power and money , she will open up for him.

Now China and US are too big and powerful to ignore, so Singapore has to let both fuck and play tactics.