• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC, Malaysians and CECAs are driving Grab, doing Grab food deliveries, tell me what is left for Singaporeans?

Empower

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC, Malaysians and CECAs are driving Grab, doing Grab food deliveries, photography, etc including mac or pizza deliveries.
Even Iranians are in Singapore doing these gigs or even own companies, I thought the United States sanctions them?

I don't think any of them declared grab driving or grab food delivery in their work permits, or S-pass. Matching their age and accent, it is unlikely that they are PRs. What the hell is going on? Are these people like KTVs girls who come to Singapore to work using student pass?

Even the locals are unfairly treated, the malaysians do deliveries in their malaysian bikes while we pay for COEs.
How often you get scolded or bullied by a foreigner in workplace?

They took away our white collar jobs, and now even competes with us for gig positions. Tell me what is left for Singaporeans?

Last edited:

Empower

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few Malaysians prs are active here.
They won't be happy.
Beware of them.
Fuck all these leeches

Many malaysians act pity, say cannot go back to Malaysia.
Get this straight, nobody is stopping them.

Our society did so much to help them in the past year. Numerous churches, temples, homes host them for almost free since CB, these people like parasites, refused to find lodgings or pay for their own lodgings in the past 9 months.

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many malaysians act pity, say cannot go back to Malaysia.
Get this straight, nobody is stopping them.

Our society did so much to help them in the past year. Numerous churches, temples, homes host them for almost free since CB, these people like parasites, refused to find lodgings or pay for their own lodgings in the past 9 months.
If no 1: 3 exchange rate.
They still here?
Malaysian are backstabbing leeches.
Infront of u act as if like sg. Deep inside they want sinkies to die fast.
Be wary of them here.

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
They only want the best of both worlds!!!
Screenshot_20200901-170159_Facebook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once China's Hainan Free Trade Port is up and running. Singaporeans girls will end up as maids and prostitutes in China land.

Empower

Alfrescian
Loyal
In many white-collar departments of 3M, you will find a lot of Malaysian-born because Singaporean males need to serve NS.

Please don't tell me Singaporeans don't what 3M white-collar jobs.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
In many white-collar departments of 3M, you will find a lot of Malaysian-born because Singaporean males need to serve NS.

Please don't tell me Singaporeans don't what 3M white-collar jobs.
The pretty PRC women will become insurance agent, property broker, financial consultant in Singapore, then that will be the end of true blue Singaporeans