• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Couple Pumping Gutter Oil from Sewer! Talent?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Multi Millionaire Ministers still has no clue who are these gutter oil collectors?

Now now...do they deserve the salaries they are drawing!

PAP sucks! :oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not a sewage hole.
It's a grease trap....for dumping used cooking oil. Most coffeeshops and F&B outlets got them outside their joints.
Oil for recycling and biodiesel is collected before they are dumped into the grease traps....
Only likely conclusion these 2 were harvesting gutter oil.
Sinkieland gone to the dogs....no longer safe to eat out.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe we should eat Indian food instead. I've never heard of gutter ghee or gutter coconut oil. :o

You dun remember the Indian rojak in Geylang Serai which killed an old Malay woman???? No ghee but still as lethal and kills

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the govt can look into recycling cooking oil for future consumption.

Use reverse osmosis and advanced filtration methods.

Call the recycled oil... NEWOIL.

Sounds better than 'gutter oil', no? :wink:

cooking-oil_1705312c.jpg

ef65734d1f8200550f7b4a321786a380_330.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you filter them, and then heat them up long enough, it is just like normal cooking oil. I am sure everyone including me already eaten food cook by these gutter oil.
You are still alive to whine on the internet. Means it is edible.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you filter them, and then heat them up long enough, it is just like normal cooking oil. I am sure everyone including me already eaten food cook by these gutter oil.
Tuakangyaosiu, why u so low class? Like that also can suggest. Confirm tuakangyaosiu.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok from another perspective. these gutter oil surely can b used for biodiesel etc. but with the pappies rent seeking behaviour they will not allow it to happen cos that means demand for diesel will drop n no money earned. unless pappies do the collection n sell it n tax it...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok from another perspective. these gutter oil surely can b used for biodiesel etc. but with the pappies rent seeking behaviour they will not allow it to happen cos that means demand for diesel will drop n no money earned. unless pappies do the collection n sell it n tax it...

food safety, the poodle let the environment agency handle it, they do it slowly.
If it is about $, tax avoidance for fuel, the poodle will trigger immediately to arrest them. Nothing is more important to PAP than money.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You reap what you sow.
You vote for the pappy, they bring in FT's to serve you unhealthy stuffs, spread previously eliminated infectious diseases(like TB),steal your jobs ect2.
Makes you think why they make so much noise about the 2 Indonesian marines-more so after the father has honoured them by sprinkling flowers on their graves.
So do they care more about the people or about themselves?

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

This qualifies as the stupidest thing said in 2014. And it is only February now.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lowest grade from gutters. Then other from dead and rotten mix of animal carcass, boiled at very high temp.

Avoid cheap tidbits from ah tiong and Taiwan (ah toing sell to them), flavoring are added to mask the rotten smell of these type of oil.

way back 2 years ago...the reporter in China who reported about gutter oil got murdered... these ah tiongs are dangerous creatures...http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/20...dal-is-found-dead/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

This qualifies as the stupidest thing said in 2014. And it is only February now.

I second that.

Oil treated at high temperatures are hazardous to health.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

You making such a comment, means the gutter oil has affected your brain.:rolleyes: