• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC College Girl Raped in Hong Kong! Guess the...

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to the report by Hong Kong media, a rape case happened early morning on June 2 at Chungking Mansions in Tsim Sha Tsui, known for its cheap hotels and a mixed company of vendors and backpackers from various countries. A college girl of a prestigious university in Beijing traveling in Hong Kong was raped by a south-Asian man who broke into her hotel room. The police were able to arrest the suspect within 5 hours, with the help of the hotel’s closed-circuit television video, and the case had been forwarded to Major Case Squad of Yau Tsim Police District.

[video=youtube;TwOZG8G3PrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TwOZG8G3PrA[/video]

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad business!
Did not get the full amount of money from ah neh that's why shouted rape!
Which PRC woman do not have a price tag?
And which one of them do not overpriced themselves?
And dumb enough to accept ah neh as client!
Ah neh asked for bulk discount but only purchased once & paid bulk discount on the one time!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it too much of my own wishful thinking that somehow this could lead to a war between India and China ?

maybe there'll be revenge rapes and things build up from there.......

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
raiders is the perpetrator la...who else couldit be?

I don't know what's wrong with me. Supposed to meet my PRC fling to go hotel but because she was late, I threw my temper and went home. As I walk past the lorongs in Geylang, so many pretty PRC mei meis were waving at me and my cock could not stand. Then my PRC fling nessaged me and pacify me and offered to give me a bbbj at my favourite staircase and I actually rejected her :o

Have I been eating too much vegetables? :(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'South-Asian man' is a euphemism for a chow ah neh.

Those horny curry-eating, cricket-loving, funky-smelling bastards! :biggrin:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, indian rape culture transcending border huh :rolleyes:

anyways, Fresh out of the oven!

An american and an Irish woman raped in india (again!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-22763734

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/21-year-old-Irish-aid-worker-the-latest-victim-of-Indias-rape-and-violence-epidemic--210051931.html

And the drastic measures the indian government has to take to prevent more rape cases from taking place :rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/06/04/indian-city-to-ban-lingerie-mannequins-in-attempt-to-stop-rape/

Can any country be more pathetic than this!? lol

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
American tourist gang-raped in Manali: police
ReutersReuters – 1 hour 24 minutes ago..

SHIMLA, India (Reuters) - An American tourist was gang-raped by a group of men in hill resort town of Manali in Himachal Pradesh, police said on Tuesday, in what is the latest in a series of attacks that have thrown the spotlight on women's safety.

The woman was picked up by three men in a truck late on Monday while hitch-hiking back to her guest house in Manali, police said.

Three men have been arrested in connection with the alleged attack, Himachal Pradesh police chief B. Kamal Kumar told Reuters Television in Shimla.

The woman told police her attackers took her to an isolated area and raped her. The woman was taken to a local hospital for preliminary tests before being taken back to her guest house, said a local police inspector, who declined to be identified.

"We are in contact with authorities but due to issues of privacy we have no further comment," Peter Vrooman, spokesman for the U.S. embassy in New Delhi, said in an email.

In March, a Swiss tourist was gang-raped while on a camping trip in a forest in Madhya Pradesh. In the same month, a British woman jumped out of her hotel balcony in Uttar Pradesh to escape a possible sexual assault.

Sex crimes are common in India. The National Crime Records Bureau says more than 24,200 rapes were reported in India in 2011 -- one every 20 minutes.

The capital, New Delhi, has the highest number of sex crimes among major cities, with a rape reported on average every 18 hours, according to police figures.

Police are investigating the alleged rape of a 21-year-old Irish woman working as a volunteer with a non-governmental organisation in West Bengal at the weekend.

"Women should observe stringent security precautions, including avoiding use of public transport after dark without the company of known and trustworthy companions," according to a U.S. State Department travel advisory for India.

The gang rape of a 23-year-old trainee physiotherapist on a bus on December 16 in New Delhi, brought thousands of people onto the streets in protest and clashes with police for days to demand better law enforcement to fight gender crimes.

(Reporting By Annie Banerji; editing by Matthias Williams and Ron Popeski)

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 'sun-tanned Ah Tiongs" ha ha ha ha are becoming the rapist of the world..be aware of them, anywhere, lock up your grandmother, mother, wife & daughter..

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
timthumb.php

Last weekend, the 21-year-old university student and a friend had gone to see the popular giant rubber duck artwork 「黃色巨鴨」 in Victoria Harbor, according to reports.

0603-00407-023b3.jpg

The woman, who was not named, was staying at Chungking Mansion and returned to her room from the bathroom at around 11pm on Saturday, the Beijing News reported.
A man saw her in the corridor, sneaked into the unlocked room and raped her, said police.
The woman was too afraid resist as she feared her attacker was armed, police added.
Once her friend returned, they called the police.
The terrified woman couldn't give many details about her attacker, just that he was "dark-skinned and of medium build," police said.
After viewing footage from numerous surveillance cameras in the building, police arrested a man originally from a south Asian country early on Sunday morning.
The suspect had applied for political asylum in Hong Kong five years ago, said police.
No more details of the court proceedings were given.

0603-00407-023b1.jpg
03la1p1.jpg

A 26-year-old man 印度淫魔
appeared at Kowloon City Magistracy in Hong Kong today, after being charged with raping a tourist from Beijing, local police said.

0603-00407-023b4.jpg

The arrested man shouted to his 同鄉 ( I will be back!)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D-7aA-k98L8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it too much of my own wishful thinking that somehow this could lead to a war between India and China ?

maybe there'll be revenge rapes and things build up from there.......

Revenge rapes, ha, ha. I dun think you wanna put your sausage into a pundek's stinko lobang (if you can find it, that is). :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
These pests should be culled from Nathan Road. Slumdogs not millionaires but act like big fuck own the place. Anyone who's been there should know.

bugspray_by_desert_byakugan-d4cldpx.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's worse is some assholes in here would rather not name the race which is the race that has the skin the same color as what comes out from your rear end. In a country like HK which is a majority Chinese more than 95% Chinese a shit skin did it these shit skins should lynched and hung from the trees.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
These ang mohs who still think that India is a holy spiritual land should get their head checked and read up on the history thoroughly.

Incredible-India.jpg

American tourist gang-raped in Manali: police
ReutersReuters – 1 hour 24 minutes ago..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Revenge rapes, ha, ha. I dun think you wanna put your sausage into a pundek's stinko lobang (if you can find it, that is). :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Revenge rapes? Which Chinese would want to dirty his dick by fucking a female or male shit skin? Oh wait we have some Chinese dogs like the loser that controls the moniker punisher. He offers his asshole to shit skins m&ds and all other races.