• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Beng & Lian Foreplay in MRT!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 28 Dec, 2008 12:42
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>China woman sings to her man on the MRT

This China couple was behaving in an inappropriate manner on board a train, much to the discomfort of other passengers, says a STOMPer.

Here's what the annoyed STOMPer had to say:

"This couple from China were just being far too lovely dovey while on the MRT.

"The girl was even singing away to her boyfriend."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Here's what the annoyed STOMPer had to say:

"This couple from China were just being far too lovely dovey while on the MRT.

"The girl was even singing away to her boyfriend."
ppl sing oni wat ...

lidat oso 'c no cross i' ...:rolleyes:

Attila

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a further proof that singapore, like this forum, is infested with too many gayish chow ah kua like this stomper.

I hate ah kua, will gladly skinned them to be fed to the dogs, seems like I have come to the right place.

breakaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a further proof that singapore, like this forum, is infested with too many gayish chow ah kua like this stomper.

This chow ah qua is jealous! I hate jealous people,give the couple a break and mind your own chee bye qua business.

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
This China couple was behaving in an inappropriate manner on board a train, much to the discomfort of other passengers, says a STOMPer.

That's better than one person occupy 2 seat with feet :biggrin: