• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PRC Beijing MP: HK fucked up slow outdated backwards arrogant & useless, fly kite!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PRC Beijing MP: HK fucked up slow outdated backwards arrogant & useless, fly kite

If Hong Kong is so useless, why its property prices are so expensive ? why China PRC go there to buy basic necessities such as milk powder, tooth paste etc?

And why does HK have to restrict milk powder and other items from being bought into Ah Tiong Land?

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Beijing MP: HK fucked up slow outdated backwards arrogant & useless, fly kite

And why does HK have to restrict milk powder and other items from being bought into Ah Tiong Land?

这个就是香港人败家子失败不长进的地方。
香港新界大量山地,不发展。不适合养牛却适合养山羊。可以卖大量山羊奶给大陆。纽西兰每个人对比19只绵羊!既然中国人要跟你买,你有连生意都木本事做!还呱呱叫闹事!不就是无能没本事的败家子本色囖?!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

这个就是香港人败家子失败不长进的地方。
香港新界大量山地,不发展。不适合养牛却适合养山羊。可以卖大量山羊奶给大陆。纽西兰每个人对比19只绵羊!既然中国人要跟你买,你有连生意都木本事做!还呱呱叫闹事!不就是无能没本事的败家子本色囖?!

The rise of the commie dogs in this forum

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The rise of the commie dogs in this forum

I call them communist terrorists. They slaughtered Xinjiang muslims like chickens and their throats were all slit by communist terrorists.
otherwise, ISIS will not target China. actually the number of muslim in Xinjiang who were killed by Communist China PRC is almost closed to the entire population of arab saudi

Last edited:

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://hk.mobi.yahoo.com/news/李克強-港獨無出路-224519443.html

李克強︰港獨無出路

晴報
7 小時前

【晴報專訊】全國人大會議在北京開幕,總理李克強在政府工作報告中首次談及港獨,強調港獨沒有出路,重申要保持一國兩制不走樣、不變形。負責起草報告的國務院研究室則表示,香港近年出現港獨言行,報告不是無的放矢,是對國家、港人及香港前途負責任。多名港區人大政協都認為,說法與去年的立法會選舉有關。
李克強在政府工作報告提及,要全面準確貫徹一國兩制、港人治港方針,嚴格依照憲法和《基本法》辦事,又強調要「確保一國兩制在香港、澳門實踐不走樣、不動搖、不變形,全力支持港澳特首和政府依法施政,發展經濟、改善民生、推進民主、促進和諧。港獨是沒有出路的。」他又說,對港澳保持長期繁榮穩定始終充滿信心。
SIT Admissions 2017 Is Now On!
Sponsored SIT
「要確保一國兩制不走樣」
負責起草工作報告的國務院研究室主任黃守宏指,在工作報告中加入港獨內容,是因為去年出現港獨言行,不是無的放矢,李克強在報告中提及有關內容,是「對國家負責任,也是對香港同胞、對香港的前途負責任。」
全國人大常委范徐麗泰認為,工作報告港獨部分不是對主張港獨者說,「因為他們已入腦,無法改變」,而是對香港大眾市民講清楚港獨是不可行。
人大代表:因立會有人提倡
港區全國人大代表譚惠珠認為李克強特別提及港獨,是因立法會有人提倡港獨、本土等主張,這些人有機會進入公權架構,中央去年已透過釋法處理,今年要再在報告中講清楚。時事評論員劉銳紹認為報告將港獨與台獨擺得很近,而港台年輕人政治交流增多,相信中央是要斬斷這些聯繫,料未來有行動打擊港獨,會加強中港青年交流等遏港獨。

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

什么「要確保一國兩制不走樣」?

李克强失误了。香港就是错误在:一国两制!两制害死香港了,也连累了中国了。

统一台湾千万不可再一国三制。否则一定死很难看。

没有一国两制就不会姑息养奸,养出港独出来了。没有一国两制就不出现香港固步自封,与中国脱节,混乱反叛。

一国两制制造弊端。让针对中国的敌人有机可乘!鼓动港独作祟!危害中国利益!

中国必须吸收一国两制错误的经验,确保解放台湾之举不再重蹈覆辙。

Last edited:

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

香港的问题,有包括了一个恶性循环:

就是由港人的不出息败家子,殖民地浪子回归心结出发的。

加上了「一國兩制」包庇纵容港人瞎吵胡闹。中国改革成功以后急速发展,而香港跟不上脱节脱轨,更拉远了距离。香港人从原来的优势先进落魄到落后贫苦失落。心理不平衡了。没有了出路了更困死在瞎吵胡闹发泄情绪的恶性循环里面了。

北京中央政府可以突破这个恶性循环。要眼明手快,当机立断的,立即灭了「一國兩制」这只妖怪。就不会再燃港独这个妖气鬼胎,越长越大,成精作怪。我的见解是明晰透彻,准确无误的。中共中央如果能实现就是百姓之福。

Last edited: