• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prata Bangalar Island for MSK! Deal?

roti_island

Alfrescian
Loyal
I meant Batu Puteh lah.

pedra-branca1.jpg

PAP must Kuai Kuai and Lan Lan and Siao Siao return the Prata Bagalar Roti Island to KL, kneeling and kowtow in order to have the precious MSK back.

Because the honorable Najib ask for it.

In addition, you must also include a couple of Mongolian girls, guess you know how to pick the suitable ones. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Fiery_Arson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give that rubbish dump away lah! It is anyway even smaller than the ISD Whitley Road Detention Center by several times. MSK is an extraordinary Singaporean, better than the PAP, we should have him back here and be the ISD director. He would be capable of arresting every PAP. No way they can escape lah.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I meant Batu Puteh lah.

pedra-branca1.jpg

PAP must Kuai Kuai and Lan Lan and Siao Siao return the Prata Bagalar Roti Island to KL, kneeling and kowtow in order to have the precious MSK back.

In addition, you must also include a couple of Mongolian girls, guess you know how to pick the suitable ones. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
Najib wants MIW to develop IDR for free - you develop & I own it for free :biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I meant Batu Puteh lah.

pedra-branca1.jpg

What the fuck pap want to be of mercy from the UNMO for that MSK.....let them have it in malaysia jail.......only no brain like would think of that.....

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck pap want to be of mercy from the UNMO for that MSK.....let them have it in malaysia jail.......only no brain like would think of that.....

PAP are suckers & nothing but suckers. Made Singaporeans PAY & PAY then they SQUANDER & SQUANDER and pay OUT huge prices for NOTHING - as usual.