• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prakash Hi - Fuck the law, break the law

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another day another filthy shitskin motherfucker Indian vermin.

IMG-20200519-WA0000.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not familiar with millennial fashion. Is rolling/folding up your jeans farmer style trendy now?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Look at his arm tattoos. He's a hardcore gangster, not someone to be messed with. Run away if you see him. :eek:
Yes sir, indeed I will run. Towards him and leave him a bloody pulp. That's scrawny shitskin shit hasn't seen my tattoos yet, and I have been working out too.

th

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sir, indeed I will run. Towards him and leave him a bloody pulp. That's scrawny shitskin shit hasn't seen my tattoos yet, and I have been working out too.

th

I MORE MAGNANIMOUS AND CHARITABLE THAN YOU.

AND CONTENT TO SEE HIM RUNNING AWAY FROM ME
WITH SHIT DRIPPING DOWN THE LEGS OF HIS PANTS

1587904536100.png

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is it breaking the law when someone takes of his mask for a few seconds to take a nice photo?

Come on where is the graciousness in this society?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it breaking the law when someone takes of his mask for a few seconds to take a nice photo?

Come on where is the graciousness in this society?

It's the caption, not the photo.

Women can take off their panties to take a photo. But if the caption reads "I chopped off my dick, this is my new cunt".

Would you eat it?