• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PR Bitch: We are equal to you !! 60%: Nevermind!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - PR Bitch: We are equal to you !!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">12:49 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>51773.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt id=msgtxt_1>Author: Olivia
Comment:
[URL]http://www.salary.sg/2011/<!--<WBR />-->115900-jobs-created-how-many-<!--<WBR />-->went-to-citizens/[/URL]
I'm a PR and I pay taxes and CPF just like you do. We are equal. I earn a local wage just like you. The reason why PRs are valuable is because as a workforce they bring a new perspective and are capable of thinking for themselves. I find locals narrow minded and inflexible. PRs raise valuable revenue for the country which cannot be disregarded.

Let's face it - if the locals could do the jobs, there would be no need for PRs.

If we go back to a 90% local workforce then how many of you want to work 14 hours a day in a nail shop washing feet? You can't be selective with this - no PRs means Singaporeans have to do dead-end jobs.

It's funny that Singaporeans don't complain about non-local workers when they are cleaning their toilets or raising their children.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's funny how foreigners like to bring up the fact they pay taxes. Which country in the world does not impose tax? By the way, foreigners don't actually 'pay' CPF. They can bring everything back when they decide to fuck off from Singapore.

Last edited:

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have the "PR" served National Service?
If you (PR) are not happy, go back to where you come from. See if you still have a comparable job in your home country. You must have done your study, that washing toilet in Singapore makes you more money than washing toilets in your home country, that's why you are here and paying tax here.

Last edited:

HulkSmash

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a PR and I pay taxes and CPF just like you do. We are equal. I earn a local wage just like you. The reason why PRs are valuable is because as a workforce they bring a new perspective and are capable of thinking for themselves. I find locals narrow minded and inflexible. PRs raise valuable revenue for the country which cannot be disregarded.

Let's face it - if the locals could do the jobs, there would be no need for PRs.

If we go back to a 90% local workforce then how many of you want to work 14 hours a day in a nail shop washing feet? You can't be selective with this - no PRs means Singaporeans have to do dead-end jobs.

It's funny that Singaporeans don't complain about non-local workers when they are cleaning their toilets or raising their children.

How u assume she's a PR bitch? PR can mean many things.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's funny how foreigners like to bring up the fact they pay taxes. Which country in the world does not impose tax? By the way, foreigners don't actually 'pay' CPF. They can bring everything back when they decide to fuck off from Singapore.

lianbeng says to cooleo, "if all those PRs balek kampong back to their own countries, u guess what will happen? their countries will suddenly have a whole lot of unemployed people to feed - they will not be able to find jobs that pay them so well some more got CPF, can buy flat. u will see lots of beggars sitting by the roadside begging for alms. 忘恩负义的臭娘们!":mad:“滚啊!”

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she used the wrong term, or mayb she did it on purpose to smoothen the effect of flaming. Whatever it is she is a FT!!!!! So dun PR me!!!!! BTW PR in medical term stands for per rectum! That mean a doctor get to poke his finger up her arse for examination.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think she used the wrong term, or mayb she did it on purpose to smoothen the effect of flaming. Whatever it is she is a FT!!!!! So dun PR me!!!!! BTW PR in medical term stand per rectum! That mean a doctor get to poke his finger up her arse for examination.

lianbeng says, "PR can be abbreviation for many things mah - public relation, per rectum, pre-requisition, etc... mean different thing in different situation mah.":biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a PR and I pay taxes and CPF just like you do. We are equal. I earn a local wage just like you. The reason why PRs are valuable is because as a workforce they bring a new perspective and are capable of thinking for themselves. I find locals narrow minded and inflexible.

Well said! I couldn't agree less.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember reading about a Singapore lady who went to US and joined an aviation company. Initially she was discriminated by her colleagues as she was a female in a male dominated industry, a foreigner and also an Asian.

During a company party, one angmo colleague told her in the face: "Just because you pay taxes doesn't mean you are one of us"

She was suddenly 'enlightened'. From then on, she worked very hard, much harder than those angmos and she finally became the CEO of the company.

Unfortunately, what we have here are those low life foreign trash with IQ equivalent to those of earthworms who seriously think that they are equal just by paying taxes. They will have to earn it but will never get there because they are not as smart or as hard working as a Singaporean. They are destined to clean our toilets, clear our rubbish and open their legs for us and swallow our cum.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagreed with the author. Let list few examples as to why PR is lower status than SG citizens.

(1) PR did not do national service (meaning much lesser contribution to the country)

(2) PR has not voting right to elect their MP

(3) PR are foreigners and they do not hold SG passports.

In the past years PR can talk yaya because they had the backing of SG garment. Now things has changed, the locals had voted in 6 WP MPs in the Parliament and reduced the mandate to 60.1% for the ruling party. If you PR still want to stay in SG and earn a good living then they better talk & comments wisely. If the PR still continue to behave like that, next 5 years after GE. I believe SPR do not even has a place to stand in SG society :biggrin:

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I In the past years PR can talk yaya because they had the backing of SG garment. Now things has changed, the locals had voted in 6 WP MPs in the Parliament and reduced the mandate to 60.1% for the ruling party. If you PR still want to stay in SG and earn a good living then they better talk & comments wisely. If the PR still continue to behave like that, next 5 years after GE. I believe SPR do not even has a place to stand in SG society :biggrin:

Without the pap endorsement, I don't think we can have 6 opp MPs in parliament and a 60.1% mandate. I think they already sense the unhappiness so this election they close one eye a bit. You notice this year election is different from previous one as there is little sabotage from the pap. At the same time, pap are smart enough to increase a little value to the sg passport. Most PRs actually don't want to become full sgreans cos' as your know, PRs and sgreans the benefit actually almost the same, somemore with PRs status you have the best of both worlds. pap can't do much to them as they dun like, they can leave anytime. So this time round, pap decide to adjust the playing field a bit to entice more PRs to become sgreans, which is their ultimate aim.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... "Just because you pay taxes doesn't mean you are one of us"

A very good example of the difference in the parameter we use measure rights and things in life. To Asians, it is mainly money but to the angmo there are more important factors.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without the pap endorsement, I don't think we can have 6 opp MPs in parliament and a 60.1% mandate. I think they already sense the unhappiness so this election they close one eye a bit. You notice this year election is different from previous one as there is little sabotage from the pap. At the same time, pap are smart enough to increase a little value to the sg passport. Most PRs actually don't want to become full sgreans cos' as your know, PRs and sgreans the benefit actually almost the same, somemore with PRs status you have the best of both worlds. pap can't do much to them as they dun like, they can leave anytime. So this time round, pap decide to adjust the playing field a bit to entice more PRs to become sgreans, which is their ultimate aim.

I do not think PAP want to lose Aljunied either. But we cannot have say 500,000 PR in the our island too. It will be interesting to see how this 5 years progress and how Singaporeans life will be improve. When we say Singaporeans, its means locals of all walk of lifes. In addition, WP got into Parliament by its own merits definitely no help from PAP.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagreed with the author. Let list few examples as to why PR is lower status than SG citizens.

(1) PR did not do national service (meaning much lesser contribution to the country)

(2) PR has not voting right to elect their MP

(3) PR are foreigners and they do not hold SG passports.

In the past years PR can talk yaya because they had the backing of SG garment. Now things has changed, the locals had voted in 6 WP MPs in the Parliament and reduced the mandate to 60.1% for the ruling party. If you PR still want to stay in SG and earn a good living then they better talk & comments wisely. If the PR still continue to behave like that, next 5 years after GE. I believe SPR do not even has a place to stand in SG society :biggrin:

What more about those only whatever working pass?

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
What more about those only whatever working pass?

Foreigners..

(1) Work permit (pay range : less than $1,800)

(2) S-Pass (pay range : $1,800~$2,500)

(3) Employment Pass

Last but not least the KTV girls here on student pass and those on social visit pass. And hanging flower singers on 6-months work pass.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Local Trash are very hypocritical

Prostitutes and Construction workers can enter Singapore but not those well educated Asians

What a fucking gross attitude

They just want protection because they are incompetent

Yucks

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree .
PR's are better than citizens.
They get all the benefits without having to serve NS.
They even get better treatment than citizens in many areas-like faster rental flats, places in schools,universities ect2.
When things go wrong,they can return and enjoy nest egg in their home country whereas citizens have to sleep on void decks and beaches.

Should there be a conflict,all these PR's are like a hidden army for their home country.
While we are being deployed to the beaches ect2, the enemy is already causing destruction within.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Local Trash are very hypocritical

Prostitutes and Construction workers can enter Singapore but not those well educated Asians

What a fucking gross attitude

They just want protection because they are incompetent

Yucks

I disagreed with you. I ever to work in US before. And the lowest educated Amercians who earned hourly rates wages also do not want foreigners to enter their country to complete in finding employment.
Why can't Singaporeans object the entry for foreigners ?

The Amercians is equally incompetent then they blamed Asians for snatching their jobs. In any country who let in the entrance of foreigners freely... the economy will suffer one day. And USA is one of the good example. Luckily younger Singaporeans is smarter lots and voted strongly against policies that are unfavorable to them.

Last edited: