• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PPP chief GMS: WP Hornets stink me!

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I must say WP people are really funny. Why are you so concerned about me contesting in "WP contested constituency"? Got such thing as "chope place" one meh? I don't think WP will recognize such "chope place" practice lah! WP will contest in "XXX contested constituencies" lah!

Don't need to worry about where I am going to contest and whether I will lose my deposits or not. On the other hand, there shouldn't be such mentality as "XXX contested constituency"; WP didn't care about such thing when it contested MK which is basically Jalan Besar! If I really follow such methodology, then Aljunied GRC or Tampines GRC was "GMS contested constituencies" also!

Less is more, more is less. That will be the key thing about next GE because situation has changed....

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Got More Shit can contest in any constituency he wants,,,however if he contest in a WP contested constituency,,he is bound to lose his deposit. And for him to pay the deposit, he will have to get donations from the public,,but I doubt anyone will give him anything,,,his credibility is down the dumps,,,(if he is a true oppo candidate). But since he is a pap plant,,he might get support like the way Fat Desmond got,,,getting hidden donations to contest and disrupt the opposition. Look at Fat Desmond, how come he can contest in the Punggol BE lose his deposit and yet he still got money to makan? Surely he cant be spending from his own pocket,,,so who is his backer? Surely the same backer will back GMS to disrupt the Oppos,,,

GMS if he contest in WP constituencies,,will lose deposit as he is a clown and no appeal,,,if he contest in straight fight GRC with against the pappies,,,he will definitely get his deposit back,,so anyway,,he will lose more than he gains whatever moves he makes

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie opposition can never unite! Before they win PAP, they fight and squabble with each other as though they already beaten PAP and are dividing up the spoils. That's how stupid they really are. I hope they set up more political parties to dilute the votes.

Sinkie opposition are really that retarded. They hardly do any kind of grassroots work, do not post their political views and policies online on a regular basis, hardly do any checks on the government, and they expect people to vote for them simply because they are anti-PAP? Sinkies are dumb, but not that desperate until they must vote for some useless dud just because he can curse PAP in Hokkien.

Goh Meng Seng is a useless bum! He's not going to win any seat at all. Hardly any average sinkie has heard of him.

and u think most of the dumbass sinkies that vote for PAP do so because they understand PAP's policies or Singapore politics or social/economic issues or ideology?if u ask the average sinkie on the street why they even vote,they would be fumbling and stammering before giving a retarded answer.