• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

POWER! What gun is this? Beats SAF's

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7_1PfqGVSg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love this also, its either fucking accurate or this guy is a shotmaster

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
im a left handed and when im shooting SAR. the instructor informed me to use my right hand even im a left

anyone young enough to use SAR during their NS? pls explain and verify that the instructor did not smoke me.

Me. Im 31, young enough. Used the m16 when active and Stupid Aweful Retarded(SAR) 21. I'm left handed also. The weapon is crap for left handed people. During war, might as well surrender to the enemy.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love this also, its either fucking accurate or this guy is a shotmaster

so close, you cannot shoot the soft drink bottles? WTF singapore gov send you to NS and waste all the ammo on you for? Any dirty recruit can do that.

McDollar

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC type 97 assault rifle used by PM Hun Sen's guards outside his office!

http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_5769518_1.html

中国97式步枪在柬埔寨
文章提交者:新手歼迷 加贴在 陆军论坛 铁血论坛 http://bbs.tiexue.net/bbs32-0-1.html

缅甸首相保镖装备中国97式突击步枪

14653809.jpg

中国97式步枪在柬埔寨

14653810.jpg

中国97式步枪在柬埔寨

14653811.jpg

中国97式步枪在柬埔寨

2012年03月28日,一队柬埔寨首相保镖在首都金边部长办公室外站岗。今年的东南亚国家联盟首脑会议即将在柬埔寨举行,柬方派出数千警察,宪兵和保镖部队提供安保服务。图为站岗的柬埔寨首相保镖装备了中国制出口型97式突击步枪。

中国97式步枪在柬埔寨
相关文章

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, some even enjoy the .22, easy on the hands, very low recoil.
A customized gun will definitely be different from stock/factory.

One time i went to a range, asked for a .357, Sir we only have hollow points
and they are silver tipped. I asked them, i am shooting at targets today, not
werewolves. I find that most ranges only have stock for ball and disallow other
types of ammunition unless its those outdoor ones when you can try to chrono
some hotshot's handloads.

Happy shooting! :smile:

It's very good practice bro when you have werewolves to shoot at lol!

I'm not impressed with the .22, yes at close and point blank ranges it can still kill but nothing like the stopping power of a .45 or the bang bang of a 9mm. I think i'll ask for a .357 tomorrow if possible.

Hopefully someone can bring this beauty out tomorrow for the range

300px-HKUSP.png

Cheers

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
the most balanced, handy and friendly small arms i have ever fired is the .44 magnum revolver with a scope. the scope helps in the balance if you hold it with one hand. easy to load, easy to point and easy to fire.

I used to shoot regularly, not so nowadays. Both in Singapore and in Australia. The .44 magnum revolver is a brute to fire. I remember the massive boom and felt the shockwave that goes with every round. I used the Taurus .44 magnum.

For 9mm, I think Glock makes one of the best around. The Glock 19 was my favourite. Smaller than Glock 17 and great for our Asian hands. The Beretta M92F aka M9 is very good looking (especially the Inox version) but heavy and not fun to shoot.

Kimber and Springfield Armory make the best 1911 replicas. I shot the Springfield 1911 with a scope. It was fun. Classic and good design never go out of style.

Anyone shot the Desert Eagle before? .50 cal hand cannon.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to shoot regularly, not so nowadays. Both in Singapore and in Australia. The .44 magnum revolver is a brute to fire. I remember the massive boom and felt the shockwave that goes with every round. I used the Taurus .44 magnum.

For 9mm, I think Glock makes one of the best around. The Glock 19 was my favourite. Smaller than Glock 17 and great for our Asian hands. The Beretta M92F aka M9 is very good looking (especially the Inox version) but heavy and not fun to shoot.

Kimber and Springfield Armory make the best 1911 replicas. I shot the Springfield 1911 with a scope. It was fun. Classic and good design never go out of style.

wilson combat make the best 1911.

and desert eagle is cheap compare to wilson combat. only 1300 us dollars.

I fired wilson combat hand gun before, if i live in USA, i will buy it for sure. Only 3000 us dollars. Well worth it. Oh i also fire kimber, so so- better than glock, much worse than wilson combat.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
wilson combat make the best 1911.

and desert eagle is cheap compare to wilson combat. only 1300 us dollars.

I fired wilson combat hand gun before, if i live in USA, i will buy it for sure. Only 3000 us dollars. Well worth it. Oh i also fire kimber, so so- better than glock, much worse than wilson combat.

You are probably right. I have not tried wilson combat's 1911 yet. Based on their base price of US$3995, they must be very good.

The Desert Eagle fascinates me, with its .50 cal. Its just such a brutish pistol. So much power in one hand (or two), and it has a funky design to boot.

For kicks, see http://www.gunbroker.com for many types of toys which you are not supposed to buy.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
AK-47 Versus M-16

[video=youtube;G6BpI3xD6h0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6BpI3xD6h0[/video]

AK from the Russian is more powerful in term penetration but lacks the accuracy of an M-16. But, very Vietnam war type lay.

Mohd_Ah_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AK-47 Versus M-16

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZyKMz3tYx-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The bullets that Talibans wants to buy. :biggrin: :biggrin:

The Iraqis and Talibans managed to get PRC made armor-piercing bullets, which sent Americans back in body bags.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2007/07/chinese-made-ar/

Chinese-Made Armor-Piercing Bullets Found in Iraq, Afghanistan

By Sharon Weinberger
Email Author
July 13, 2007 |
8:43 am |
Categories: Army and Marines, China

Is there a China connection with Iraq and Afghanistan? Yes, according to a departing senior Pentagon official, who says that the Chinese-origin armor-piercing bullets — of particular concern to U.S. and coalition troops – have showed up in the two countries. This article, from the Financial Times, came out a few days ago, but I think was lost in the shuffle of Iraq news, so it’s worth highlighting here:

Armor Richard Lawless, the departing senior Pentagon official for Asia, on -Friday said that Washington had flagged the issue with -Beijing. US officials have become increasingly alarmed that Chinese armour-piercing ammunition has been used by the Taliban in Afghanistan and by insurgents in Iraq.

A senior US official recently told the Financial Times that Iran appeared to be providing the Chinese-made weapons. The official said Washington had no evidence that Beijing was complicit but stressed that the US would like China to "do a better job of policing these sales". Mr Lawless said the question of origin was less important than who was facilitating the transfer.

armor.jpg

Apparently, the Chinese-origin armor-piercing bullets issue surfaced last month during the Dragon Skin armor debate, but this appears to be first time a senior Pentagon official has confirmed the report. [Pictured above are U.S. military standard armor-piercing bullets.]

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Love the glock, very good weapon to use. No chance for Desert Eagle, will ask my friend in Thailand if we can lay hands on one of those. Bloody rain, range is flooded today cannot shoot :mad:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love the glock, very good weapon to use. No chance for Desert Eagle, will ask my friend in Thailand if we can lay hands on one of those. Bloody rain, range is flooded today cannot shoot :mad:

After spending so much and range downtime andit still flood. Something must be wrong somewhere.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hey! come on! try to fire that stupid sar using your left hand and aim using the scope or the sights. lim peh never use LAD to aim. you will know what i mean. the smoke will come out from the hole which eject empty cartridge and u will get the first hand smell of the gun smoke. try to do it after a few hundred rounds and come and tell me u r not a sissy because u like it. :oIo:
since u r not those serve NS using SAR, pls dont misled people here. i need someone who is trained and handle the weapon during their NS to share about this weapon here. do they really ask left hander to shoot using right hand? if they want left hander to shoot using right hand, why they need a deflector? u moron! :oIo:

anyway did u fire SAR before? :rolleyes:

I have fired the SAR-21. Otherwise, I would not comment on it. And yes, I do know about the problems of left handed shooters. I myself is right handed, but my master eye is my left eye. So, I aim using my left eye and have had my share of cartridges ejected in my face.

I say that you are not a sissy. More like a pussy. U do not know what smelling smoke is until u are buttoned up in a tank firing tank rounds all day long. All bullpup weapons have the ejection port close to the face, deal with it. Other soldiers in other armies have.