• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Post Your Punggol East by-election Vote Percentage Estimate Thread

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I reckon WP to win by a small margin.
However, I am concerned that their last rally is on Wednesday, whereas PAP is on Thursday. Thereafter cooling off, and MSM at work. I do not know the effect on swing voters.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, I am concerned that their last rally is on Wednesday, whereas PAP is on Thursday. Thereafter cooling off, and MSM at work. I do not know the effect on swing voters.

I am not so worried, PAP crowds are pathetic. The ministers will still be saying the same old same old things from script. In fact, before PAP rally starts, citizens already know what is in their prepared scripts.

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go and watch their truly feeble attempts from Thurs on youtube. You needn't have worried.

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a very misunderstood by-election and the grounds have been smoked out and difficult to read. Unfortunately for many here, their hopes and aspirations for a WP win have been over-placed and also over-rated.

For me, it's clear that it is a one horse race and it points to a big PAP win that outdoes GE2011 for Punggol East this Saturday although many will disagree at this time. Let's see what is the final outcome on Polling Day this Saturday !:wink: