• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Possible electoral divisions PAP will install new citizens in 2016 contest

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a must for WP to come to Tampines in 2016..

Oppo supporters in Tampines have tolerated 2nd rate Opposition parties contesting in their ward for years..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can see Eastern Singapore in 2016 being covered by the lovely light Blue colour of Wokers Party..

It will be a lovely sight seeing East Coast GRC, home of the PAP HQ being ruled by the Hammers..

Bedok South resident Uncle Yap would be delighted by that..

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a must for WP to come to Tampines in 2016..

Oppo supporters in Tampines have tolerated 2nd rate Opposition parties contesting in their ward for years..

If PAP felt threatened, they put in 50,000 new citizens in Tampines, how would one know?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't sweeping judge new citizens. Especially Ang Mohs who know want voting is about and lived in parliamentary democracies. They in fact could mena the end to the PAP. PAP thinks all FTs are loyal to them. Big chance.

MightyMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't sweeping judge new citizens. Especially Ang Mohs who know want voting is about and lived in parliamentary democracies. They in fact could mena the end to the PAP. PAP thinks all FTs are loyal to them. Big chance.

Have you seen the type of people granted citizenship? It's mainly those who are likely to vote for the government than the types would are unlikely to toe the government line. You think the government would be so stupid to grant citizenship to those who will vote them out?

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That what's I been suspecting about the population white paper. If they bring in 45,000 to 75,000 new citizens, till 2016 it is enough to swing the vote in the opposite direction.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That what's I been suspecting about the population white paper. If they bring in 45,000 to 75,000 new citizens, till 2016 it is enough to swing the vote in the opposite direction.

I believe the pro-establishment stand of FTs will last for only 1 term, thereafter, these FTs will be like any local, facing the high cost of living and fearing the influx of newer FTs who will challenge them in their career or that of their descendants.

6000kmApart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the pro-establishment stand of FTs will last for only 1 term, thereafter, these FTs will be like any local, facing the high cost of living and fearing the influx of newer FTs who will challenge them in their career or that of their descendants.

Also, those 25,000 they bring in annually, I reckon a quarter of them would have gone to other 1st world economies (US, Canada, Australia, Uk etc). Singapore is just a stepping stone!

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP brings in 20-25k new citizens above age of 21yo every yr.
Taking conservative number 20k, that will mean 100k new citizens every GE, or 5% of e 2mil electorate.