• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pork Lovers, please see this

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uighurs forced to eat pork as China expands Xinjiang pig farms
Former detainees claim that the forcible feeding of pork is most rampant in re-education camps and detention centres.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020...o-eat-pork-as-hog-farming-in-xinjiang-expands

In November 2019, Xinjiang’s top administrator, Shohrat Zakir, that the autonomous region would be turned into a “pig-raising hub”; a move that Uighurs say is an affront to their way of life. The Xinjiang government also started an initiative called “free food” for Muslim children in kindergarten, serving them pork dishes without their knowledge, she added.

The idea was that by starting them young, the Muslim children would acquire a taste for non-halal food. “China is using and will use different tactics to force Uighurs and other Muslim population to eat pork,” Sautbay said.

Last year, the Italy-based AsiaNews alleged that during the Chinese Lunar New Year, which happened to be the “Year of the Pig”, government officials reportedly delivered pork directly to Muslim households in Ili, and insisted that Uighurs decorate their homes for the festive season.
Why u target only on the pigs? Cows sheeps goats chickens are treated differently?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nothing can peel me away or scare me away from my staple. Gonna git me some sio bak for dinner tonight!:inlove:

slow-roasted-pork-belly-crispy-skin-3059509-7_preview-5b16dcbb1d6404003605a196.jpeg
porkknuckles-58a320d971830.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
babi is staple for europeans as well
but soon will tio ban when more refugees migrate there
sio bak, pork kunckle go so well with lager beer. Followed by a ciggie. OMG, that's the life!:biggrin:

They can start roasting refugees if they run out of pork. I bet they taste like mutton.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those slaughtered halal most likely die first as blood not flowing to brain. Thats why you should insist on halal meat.
Halal or not halal u are still a meat eater! Cut the crap please.
Only way is to be a vegetarian. Difficult for u to be a vegetarian since u luv bbq pork.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
sio bak, pork kunckle go so well with lager beer. Followed by a ciggie. OMG, that's the life!:biggrin:

They can start roasting refugees if they run out of pork. I bet they taste like mutton.

K.N.N.

And, Carlsberg & Heineken cumming right up.

pata.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Veggies kills more people than any meat

drugs , cigarettes and liquor are all veggies
This is why I tell people I have a very well balanced diet. I take meat plus lots of veggies! In addition to eating veggies, I also drink and smoke them.:biggrin: