• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pope Francis & Vatican Helped Argentina Buy Exocet Missiles In Falklands War !

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pope Francis is linked to Exocet Missile Acquisition, according to British government source.

in September of 1981, the present Pope Francis 1 acted as an agent for the Argentine military Junta to acquire Exocet missiles which were used against the Royal Navy during the Falklands War.

Pope Francis, as then-priest Jorge Mario Bergoglio, applied through his friend Roberto Calvi, a high official in the Vatican Bank, for the funds that allowed the Argentine Junta to buy "at least twenty" of the Exocet missiles at a cost of over $200 million.

After the Exocet missile deal was successfully concluded, the relatively unknown cleric, Fr. Jorge Bergoglio, was rapidly elevated in the Argentine Catholic hierarchy. He became the head of the entire Roman Catholic Church in Argentina in 1998 as part of his reward.

On June 17, 1982 - just two months after the start of the Falklands War - Roberto Calvi was found dead, hanging under Blackfriar's Bridge in London.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pope Francis is linked to Exocet Missile Acquisition, according to British government source.

in September of 1981, the present Pope Francis 1 acted as an agent for the Argentine military Junta to acquire Exocet missiles which were used against the Royal Navy during the Falklands War.

Pope Francis, as then-priest Jorge Mario Bergoglio, applied through his friend Roberto Calvi, a high official in the Vatican Bank, for the funds that allowed the Argentine Junta to buy "at least twenty" of the Exocet missiles at a cost of over $200 million.

After the Exocet missile deal was successfully concluded, the relatively unknown cleric, Fr. Jorge Bergoglio, was rapidly elevated in the Argentine Catholic hierarchy. He became the head of the entire Roman Catholic Church in Argentina in 1998 as part of his reward.

On June 17, 1982 - just two months after the start of the Falklands War - Roberto Calvi was found dead, hanging under Blackfriar's Bridge in London.

Catholics like war

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
since the Pope is a Jesuit - war is what they're good at plotting !

after all, Christians and Popes have been engaged in more wars than everyone else combined hor ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes , there's nothing wrong with that if he's not a religious figure .

But which god they are serving...the last Bishop of the Catholic church was stumped recently?? it is either the god of money, power & connection.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But which god they are serving...the last Bishop of the Catholic church was stumped recently?? it is either the god of money, power & connection.

Some religious ppl always wear " god " on their mouth but the fact is they have hidden agenda . They are making use of a powerful tools call religion to get what they wanted . It not the first time this kind of thing happens in all religions .

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who says priest cannot bear arms to defend their country. I think in spore only J Witness refuse to serve NS and they get jailed for that.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
thou shall not kill (Exodus 20:13; Deuteronomy 5:17)

I think in the US military the priest or Chaplin follows the unit into war. They do services like say church service for the soldiers and funeral rites..etc. I think they can carry arms to defend themselves. Not sure if predominantly. Catholic countries like Argentina/Brazil/Italy got such positions?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think in the US military the priest or Chaplin follows the unit into war. They do services like say church service for the soldiers and funeral rites..etc. I think they can carry arms to defend themselves. Not sure if predominantly. Catholic countries like Argentina/Brazil/Italy got such positions?

That's why i always said the bible and its followers very contradicting , now you know the reason .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
American Standard Version
but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil: but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

(Luke 6:30 )Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

(Proverbs 20:22 )Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will avenge you.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why i always said the bible and its followers very contradicting , now you know the reason .

I don't find it contradicting at all. Even in biblical times Christians have gone to war...Moses and later the Crusades. U can and should fight to defend yourselves and loved ones and property. The only thing u should not do is murder. As long as u follow the rules of engagement u r ok. In times of war, I expect our priests and monks etc to report for duty to their units.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who says priest cannot bear arms to defend their country. I think in spore only J Witness refuse to serve NS and they get jailed for that.

We are not talking about bearing arms to fight for your country, but cowering from the gods of this earth...what example is that to a flock?, dare not even make a stand... that is the gods of power, money & connection..

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't find it contradicting at all. Even in biblical times Christians have gone to war...Moses and later the Crusades. U can and should fight to defend yourselves and loved ones and property. The only thing u should not do is murder. As long as u follow the rules of engagement u r ok. In times of war, I expect our priests and monks etc to report for duty to their units.

Check my #12 post .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can moderator please move this thread to religious folder ? We will continue from there .